Chapter 18

Beep Beep.. Beep Beep.

Eren slammed his fist on the snooze button, and rolled back over.

His phone then began ringing, and he groaned in frustration.

He answered it, with a stern "What"

There was a second of silence, before he heard the other end.

"I suggest you fix your tone Yeager, unless you want a fist sized souvenir on your jaw"

It was Levi

Eren stammered, "S-Sorry Levi! I didn't know it was you"

"Do you have my name on the contact? Does it come up when you're called?"

"Yes.." He replied

"Then read it. Are you out of bed" Levi said

"Not yet.. my alarm just rang"

"Get your ass up, you're supposed to be here in 30 minutes."

"Okay.."

"If you get here earlier, I might go easier on you."

Levi hung up, and Eren drug himself off of his bed, and into the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror.

"I look awful.." He mumbled, turning around to start the shower, making sure it's cold, before sliding out of of his clothing, and getting into the cold flowing water.

He nearly let out a small yelp as the air rushed out of his lungs, he drew in a deep gasp, only to have it leave again.

After five minutes of him dancing in and out of the water, he got out, and dried off, throwing the towel on the floor, getting dressed he looked in the mirror again.

"Holy shit.." He mumbled to himself, he just realized he was in noticeably better shape then he used to be, more defined, but also more broad.

He quickly dismissed it, and began sliding his shirt on, noticing his bandage.

"Damn!" He swore to himself, "I'll have to change it on the way.."

He grabbed his toothbrush, and quickly brushed his teeth, grabbed the bandages, two boiled eggs and then set out. He sloppily began wrapping the bandages on his arm, while trying to keep at a running pace, and eating the eggs.

15 Minutes later

Eren ran into the warehouse, then came to a stop, hunching over to catch his breath.

"Impressive, I was expecting you to be late" He heard Levi say.

Eren just responded with a hum, as he gasped for more air.

Levi took notice to his arm, "Tch.. what the hell is that mess on your arm."

"I.." He inhaled again. "I've never used bandages before now, I never learned how to wrap them."

"It isn't that hard.. You wrap your hands before fighting right?"

"I mean, yeah.."

"That's more complicated, good lord. Come here"

Eren walked over, and Levi took off the bandages, and rewrapped them around his arm.

"I'm only doing this once Eren, next time you show up with a bandage put on like this, i'm soaking it in alcohol."

Eren winced, "O-okay.."

"Now.. what do you want to start with?"

"I don't know Levi.. I thought you had this planned out?"