Chapter 5

For two long days, Eren prepared himself for his training. He went to bed at 10:00 PM and woke up at 6:00 AM every day, eating a good breakfasts, lunch, and supper. He went for jogs, and did anything he could, but nothing prepared him for today.

"Cleaning?!" He yelled, looking down at Levi.

"Yes, now come on"

"Why do I need to clean the gym?"

"Oh, you aren't working in a gym." Levi responded. "I have an old warehouse i haven't been to in months. Lord knows how dirty it is."

"With all due respect-" Eren began. "But what's the point of cleaning it"

"You'll see later on, now let's go"

Eren, defiantly, followed, for his ambition to become the best outweighed anything else that could keep him back.

"Alright!"

Levi began jogging, and Eren followed.

"So.. how far is this warehouse?" Eren asked him.

"Other end of town" he replied blankly.

"Wha-"

"Shut up and run, if we get there in less than half an hour, I'll go easy on you"

He groaned, and sped up. He kept doing so, until he was running as fast as he could.

"Warehouse?" He asked himself

"The only warehouses nearby are.. by the docks.."

He started running the direction they are.

45 minutes later

Eren walked over to the warehouses, wheezing. Levi walked out from one of them.

"You're late" He states blankly,

Eren hunches over, and throws up some of the food he ate for breakfast.

"Ugh.. disgusting.." Levi groans, "You're lucky thats not in the warehouse."

Eren tried to speak, but he upchucks some more food, causing Levi to groan in disgust.

"When you're done being a revolting pest, get in here and starts cleaning"

Eren wiped his mouth, and stumbled into the warehouse, when took in what he was seeing, he wheezed in a gasp.

"How the hell do I clean this?!" He yelled, looking at what he could only describe as a junk yard in a building.

"By getting to work, now go. Get this done before 5:00 PM, and I'll buy you two bags of your choice. I'll be back them to see how good you did." He walks out, then sneaks in through a back door, and hides behind a bunch of shelving, next to Mikasa.

Eren nods, and starts working.

"There's no way he's going to get this all cleaned up by then"

"Sh!" Levi hissed, "Don't let him hear us!"

Eren reached into the bag he brought, and took out a speaker, and hooked his phone up to it, and began playing music. A galloping bass line echoed throughout the warehouse, guitars and drums following suit. 

He got to work, and began throwing the  garbage into a big dumpster that was left outside the building.

Four hours passed by, and Levi was still watching Eren, Mikasa having left 10 minutes prior to go get some stuff to charge devices.

Eren scooped the remaining trash into the dumpster, and he looked at his watch.

"2:00.." He said out loud, "Three hours until he gets back."