Chapter 4

Eren was still on his knees, teeth clenched and shaking. Laughter was erupting around him.

"No." The stern reply echoed throughout his mind.

He forced himself up, and screamed out.

"Damn you!" He yelled after the dark haired girl, who was now walking away. "I'll teach myself!"

She just kept walking away.

Eren ran out, going down the street back home. After a few minutes, he realized he was hearing footsteps. He shook it off, but sped up, playing it off as him going for a jog, popping in some earbuds to sell it.

He kept hearing the steps, and after turning a corner, he whipped around and threw a hard punch.

His stalker just grabbed his wrist, and threw him into the wall. Eren began screaming and cussing, and earned a hand being slammed over his mouth.

"Shut up!" The harsh voice pushed out.

Erens eyes fell on a short, dark haired man who looked like he couldn't give a care in the world

"You've got fire under you, if you cooperate, I can help you"

"Help me?" Eren thought, but as if he read his mind,

"To become a fighter, one of the best possibly"

Eren calmed down, and the man let Eren go.

"What's your name kid?"

"Eren Yeager"

"Levi, that's all you need to know"

"O-okay, when do we start?"

"Two days"

Eren nods, and begins walking away

"Oi- dumbass" Levi yelled out "How am I supposed to call you without a phone number"

"Oh.. right" He gave it to him, and walked off.

After Eren left, someone rounded the corner.

"Are you sure about this Uncle? Did you see the way he fought that match? He didn't even land a hit."

"Don't question my decisions Mikasa, you weren't any better when you started"

Mikasa hummed, before walking off.

________________________
Sorry for the really short chapter, I just think it skipping two days to when they start in the same chapter would be weird. I'll begin on the next one now.