Chaper 12

Time 8:30
Levi and Mikasa left hours before, and Eren was getting ready.

"Alright.." He mumbled to himself. "Gotta make myself look nice for tonight.."

He looked in the mirror, and grabbed a towel, rubbing his hair with it vigorously. Grabbing a brush, he began brushing his hair back.

Eren looked in the mirror, turning his head. He twisted open a container of pomade hair product, putting back his hair

He walked to his room, sliding on a black button up to match his black jeans. Buttoning up the shirt, he walked back into the bathroom.

Eren sighed, rolling up the sleeves.

He pulled out his phone, and opened it up, tapping the phone icon and scrolling down to Mikasa's name, and pressed his thumb on it.

His phone began vibrating as he rang Mikasa.

"Hello?" He heard her voice, making him smile.

"Hey Mikasa!" Eren said, "You ready?"

"Yes I am Eren."

"When you want me to be there?"

"Umm.. as soon as possible I guess."

"Alright, I'll leave right now. See you
I'm 10 minutes!"

"Alright Eren, I'll be waiting."

Eren tapped the end call button, and grabbed his wallet, walking out the door.
———
Eren arrived at Mikasa's house and knocked on the door.

The door cracked open, revealing only the face of Mikasa with a frown.

"What's wrong?" Eren asked her.

"It's been 11 minutes, Liar.." She said, closing the door.

"W-.."

Eren stood there in disbelief for a few seconds, before the door swung open,
revealing Mikasa again, who was now smiling.

"The hell was that?" Eren asked her.

She just shrugged, "Just a little joke, don't need to get all angry."

"I'm not mad.. and that wasn't funny"

"I thought it was" She said, turning around. "We're leaving Levi!"

"Be back by 11:30!" He yelled back.

Mikasa closed the door, and stepped down the steps.

Eren got a good look at her. Her makeup was the same as last time, pretty simple. She had her hair curled, and wore a red dress, with high heels.

"You done staring?" She asked, a small smirk on her lips.

Eren's face flushed a pink. "S-sorry Mikasa.. You look amazing"

She looked at him, before saying; "You don't look too bad yourself.. Almost.. perfect" She said, giving him a wink.

"Almost..?" He asked.

She looked at his hair. "Well.. maybe a bit longer hair.. clean up the sides and the back. I'll do it for you sometime."

"W-well.. let's get going"  He stammered out