Chapter 11

"He is..?" Levi asked, showing surprise for the first time in years.

Mikasa slowly nodded, "yup.."

Levi leaned back, "Well.. you can't blame him.."

"And I'm not.. we both probably would've done the same thing"

"That is true I guess.. When are we going to tell him..?"

"I don't know.." Mikasa said, sighing. "I'm worried he'll hate us.."

Just then, they heard Erens door creak open, and he walked down the stairs.

They both looked at him, and took notice to his red eyes.

"I have a camera and audio system in the entryway and living room.. I put it up a few days after.."

He took a deep breath

"I've heard everything you've been saying."

Mikasa took in a sharp breath. "E-eren.. I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me for this.. I-"

"Stop.." Eren cut her off. "You didn't have any part of it.. I'm the one who killed your dad.."

"Eren." Levi said sternly, "Her father was a piece of shit, I know this because we was my brother."

Eren opened his mouth to say something, before closing it.

"I'm going to bed.. goodnight guys.."

"Goodnight Eren" Mikasa said, giving him a small smile

"Night kid, get some rest" Levi said

Eren turned around and walked up the stairs. Mikasa gave Levi a quick glance, before standing up.

"We should go to bed also"

Levi just nodded.

Mikasa went up the stairs, and saw Eren closing his bedroom door.

"Eren!" Mikasa whisper-shouted, to which Eren turned and looked at her.

Mikasa smiled, then blew him a quick kiss. Her cheeks turned a soft pink, the dim lighting just enough for it to be visible.

Eren's lips formed into a soft smile. "See you in the morning Mikasa.."

She smiled, before walking into the bed room she was staying in for the night.
———
Mikasa woke up to clanking coming from downstairs. She groaned, standing up.

"Better not be Levi.." She mumbled.

She walked out of the room, and down the stairs, making her way to the kitchen where the noises are coming from. When she rounded the corner, the first thing she saw was Levi at the counter drinking something out of a cup;

"Probably tea.." She thought.

"Thank you Eren" She heard him say.

She heard a plate being placed onto a table, then another one, then a third.

She heard quick footsteps, then saw Eren round the corner.

Right before they collided, she noticed Eren's face change to a shocked look. Mikasa began falling, and Eren quickly caught her.

"S-sorry.." He said, scratching his head.

"Don't worry about it Eren" She smiled. She walked over to the table, and pointed at a plate. "For me?" She asked, turning to Eren.

He opened his mouth, to say yes, but Levi got to it first.

"No, it's just supposed to sit there."

Eren shut his mouth, and gave Levi a strange look, to which Levi cracked a small smile.

"Yes, it's yours."

She sat down, and Eren followed a few seconds after.

There was a few seconds of silence, before Eren spoke up again.

"Shit.. i'm sorry. Anyone want milk, or water..?"

"Milk please" Mikasa said.

Eren places a glass on the table, then gets out the milk, pouring it into the glass.

"Thanks Eren" She said, taking a drink.

He sat back down, and began eating.

There was another few seconds of silence, before this time Levi broke the silence.

"Eren, practice is canceled today. I'll let you relax."

He looked up at Levi.

"Really?" He asked him

Levi nodded.

Eren's eyes flicked over to Mikasa.

"Do I have your permission to take Mikasa out again..?" He asked, a bit hesitant.

Mikasa looked at Eren, then to Levi.

"You don't have to ask permission to take her out somewhere. I can trust you not to hurt Mikasa. But if you do.. we-"

"I'd love to go out with you again Eren" Mikasa said cutting Levi off. "Just let me go home and get ready and all that, and we can go."

Eren nodded, smiling. "Sounds good to me Mikasa."

They finished eating, and Eren took the plates and cups, placing them in the sink. Mikasa looked at Levi, who rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Wait a minute.. Wheres the bowls that were in here last night..?" He said, turning around.

Mikasa looked at Levi, and began laughing.

———

There we go, another chapter down. Thanks for reading!