Chapter 21

Eren rolled around in his bed, cussing to himself. Last nights fight left him sore, and bruised.

Mikasa walked out of the bathroom. Her newly cleaned, wet hair pulled back into a ponytail.

"You okay, Eren?" She asked, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Yeah, just sore." He gave a small chuckle. "I didn't think I'd be this sore."

Mikasa gave a small giggle.

"Go take a shower." She said, "A hot one."

Eren nodded, getting up.

"But you might want to wait about fourty minutes.. the hot water is gone."

"W- That heater takes an hour to run out" Eren said.

"Yeah, I woke up an hour ago" She smiled.

Eren rolled his eyes, "Ass.."

"Love you" She said, standing up and walking out of the room.

Eren just clicked his tongue.

"I'll start making breakfast when I hear the water turn on." She said, before walking down the stairs.

Eren dropped his head back into his pillow, and closed his eyes.

He opened them again, and looked at the clock. 30 minutes passed. He stood up, and began walking to his dresser. He grabbed his clothes, and then walked into the bathroom.

He brushed his teeth, then looked at the clock on his bathroom counter. Forty minutes passed.

He turned around, and turned on the shower, undressed, and stepped in.

Mikasa heard the water turn on, and she opened the fridge, and looked.

It was nearly empty, almost no food beside left overs, milk, cheese, and half a carton of eggs.

She shook her head. "What does he eat.."

She grabbed what was left of the eggs, cheese, and milk. She grabbed a bowl, and put everything in it, mixing it.

She took out a small pan, and put it on the stove, turning it on. Once the pan was heated up, she poured the mixture in it, and began making an omelet.

Ten minutes later.

Eren turned off the shower, and stepped out. He felt a little better, the shower helped ease the pain a little bit, but he still felt sore.

He stepped out, and dried off. He brushed his hair and his teeth, got dressed, and made his way downstairs.

Mikasa turned around, and smiled, before starting to laugh slightly.

"W-what?" Eren asked her.

"We're definitely going shopping today.. you need new clothes"

"What do you mean..?"

"You aren't as small as you used to be. I'm surprised you aren't losing blood flow" She jokes.

"I don't have the money to buy clothes right now, I wasn't paid much last night for the fight."

Mikasa shrugs, "I'll take care of it."

Eren shakes his head, "No, i'm not gonna make you pay for my stuff."

"Sh, you can pay me back later, one way or another."

Eren blinks, "You mean a date right?"

"Yeah, of course."

Eren nods.

"Sit." She said.

Eren did so, and Mikasa slid his omelet to him.