Chapter 9

"Yeager? what the hell are you doing here?"

"I-uhm.." He started stuttering.

"Anytime now"

"I'm here to.. take out.. Mikasa"

Levi cocked his eyebrow, "Are you? Didn't you just hate each other a few hours ago?"

"I mean.. I guess"

Levi just slowly nodded his head.

Eren heard rapid steps down stairs, then clicking of heels against hard wood floor.

Mikasa came into view, in a black middle shin high dress, and a little make up. Eren took a deep breath, and swallowed some of his spit.

Why the hell was he so nervous? He's been on live TV hundreds of times, millions watching him.

Although all that was scripted, this wasn't.

"Oi, shit head, stop eyeing my niece like that"

"Oh be nice Levi.. he's probably really nervous"

"Whatever, be back by 10"

"But it's already 8:00"

"two hours is enough time for a date, no go before you have less time."

Mikasa groaned, but began walking.

"So Eren.. wheres your car?"

"O-oh.. uhm.. It's.. technically Annie's dads, he bought it for me.. Do i don't have one anymore"

She just nods

"What about you?"

"Levi won't get me a car, I got into an accident in the last one"

"Oh.."

"So where are you taking me?" Mikasa asked Eren, turning his head to her.

"To be truthful.. I don't know. Let's just walk around downtown until we find something, shouldn't be long"

They kept walking, with awkward silence between them.

"Ah! Here we are!" He suddenly said, looking up at a restaurant.

It was an Italian restaurant that Eren went to all the time when he was younger.

He grabbed Mikasa's arm, and took her in.

"Hello!" A female greeted them both, "Two people tonight?"

Eren nodded, "just two!"

She nodded, "Follow me"

They followed her to a two person booth in the back corner of the building.

"Drinks?" She asked them.

"Uh.. I'll have a raspberry iced tea." Mikasa said, smiling.

"Just get me water please" Eren asked her.

"Alright, I'll be back to get your orders soon" With that, she walked off.

"So.. tell me about your self Mikasa" Eren said leaning in to rest his arms on the table.

"Well.. I guess.. I grew up with my uncle.. after something unfortunate with my parents" She said, not really phased.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Eren said, hiding a slight falter as he remembered his mother.

"Don't be, they weren't good people. drug addicts and all that"

"Oh.."

"Anyway, I went to school in a private school across the street from the school.. I guess you already know I had a crush on you then"