Chapter 8

Walking up to the big tin building, Eren felt relieved, as if dozens of pounds was lifted from his back after days of carrying it.

He walked into the warehouse, and over to Levi.

"What's next?"

"I already told you, hooks and uppercuts. Now you know the hook right?"

"I mean.. last time I showed you, you said everything sucked."

"Right.. watch"

Levi stepped to the bag, and gave it a hard right to the mid, where the ribs would be, then hard left to the upper part, there the lower jaw would be.

"That's what it should look like. So, 90 degree angle of you're up close. when your fist should be palm down. This is mostly a body punch, so no major arm movement. If you're further away.." He stepped back, "Your palm should be facing towards you, same principle with the body movement here."

Eren nodded. "What about the uppercuts?"

"We'll get to those later"

"Okay.."

"Alright, now practice what I showed you"

Eren turned to the bag, and began slowly doing what he was told. Slowly starting to twist into the bag.

"Ok, now throw the left"

He did so.

"Good, now i'm going to head out for a bit. I'll come back in half an hour to see your progress"

Eren nodded, and continued throwing both the left and right while Levi walked out of the building.

Eren kept throwing the hooks, stopping for a short rest every twenty each, before going back in.

He heard more footsteps

"Back already Levi?" Eren asked.

"Guess again dipshit!" He heard a male voice say.

"Connie!" He heard someone yelling, then a hard slap.

"Hey.. Sasha calm down.." He heard Armins voice.

Eren peaked around the bag, to see a group of all his high school friends.

"What're all of you doing here?"

"Armin drove us here to see you" Historia said, speed walking to catch up with them.

Eren nodded, "Alright.."

"So, you're getting back into the ring huh?" Connie asked.

"Yes I am, I decided I should be trained first though.."

"Wait you weren't? I though you were under Annie's dad?"

"I was"

"How is Annie anyway? You propose yet?" Sasha asked.

Eren just looked away.

Historia spoke up, "He'll tell you later, let's let him get ba-"

"She left me for the other guy"

"Oh.. I'm sorry"

"Doesn't matter anymore, I need to focus on this anyway."

He heard more footsteps, then Historias eyes widened.

"Mikasa?" She asked. "What're you doing here? Are you and Ere-"