Chaper 16

"No!" Eren heard a forceful whisper say in protest,

He was confused, what was he hearing..?

"Levi!" A hiss rang through the air, "It tore into his bicep! He'll be lucky if he'd be able to move that arm even normally for the next two, three months!"

By this point, Erens eyes snapped open

"I'm telling you! It could be until next year when we can actually throw his punches again!"

Long silence, before a frustrated Mikasa light out a deep sigh.

"Fine, fine. But he's not doing anything else until his arm is healed."

He heard the sound of a phone hitting a cushion, and he assumed it was the phone being tossed onto a chair.

He lifted his head, "What's up Mikasa..?" He asked her.

"Levi's being Levi again.." She muttered.

Eren swung his legs over the bed, and stood up, walking over to her.

"God, you're to pretty.." He muttered to himself, and soft smile on his lips.

Mikasa had her own smile form, as she leaned into him, giving him a soft hug.

"I'm just glad I got to know you.. the real you.."

Eren smiled.

"So levi's making me go today I assume?"

"No" Mikasa said, "took about thirty minutes but I convinced him otherwise. He said that tomorrow, He will work you though. Sit ups.. squats.. running.. anything he can. He said your jabs are a little weak, and that he'll have you lifting with that arm."

Eren nodded slowly.

"You'll be hurting the day after.. that's for sure"

"Great.. more pain.."

She giggled softly..

"Speaking of pain.. How's your arm?"

"Definitely not feeling the best.. We should probably replace the bandage.."

Mikasa nodded, "good call."

Eren sat in the chair, as Mikasa disappeared into the bathroom for a bit. She walked out with new bandages, and disinfectant.

Eren already had the bandages off, and thrown into a plastic bag he had laying on the ground.

Mikasa knelt down, and began looking at his arm..

"Well.. atleast you aren't bleeding anymore" She said.

She took one of the wipes and went over the arm again, tossing it into the plastic bag.

"How bad is it?"

"Not as bad as I made it seem, I just want to spend time with you. You should be able to be back to your normal routine within a year."

Eren rolled his eyes, "Mikasa.."

She shrugged, wrapping more bandages around the gash.

"But I was telling the truth when I said you wouldn't be able to move your arm normally for a few months."

Eren groaned, "dammit.."

"I'm really sorry Eren, I should've been more careful taking the plate out of the cupboard."

Eren shook his head, "don't kick yourself, alright?"

She nods slowly.

"I just wanna relax. I have so much to do tomorrow.."