Chapter 14

"Go" Levi said.

Eren hopped in, staying light on his feet. Eren jumped in, throwing a quick jab, which Levi didn't react too, Eren threw out another jab.

Levi didn't flinch.

"Eren what did I say. I know you aren't going as hard as you can"

Eren huffed, "Aren't I supposed to save my energy?"

"You're supposed to go hard so you can raise your endurance"

Eren huffed again. "Fine."

Eren threw another jab, when went for a hard right to Levi's stomach, to which Levi sidestepped and popped a left hook into Erens side, then a straight to his stomach.

"Do better then that Eren" Levi said

Eren jumped back in, throwing a straight, which levi blocked then following it up with a chain of two jabs to his face, which levi raised his arm to block.

"Now!" Eren thought, stepping in to a hard hook to Levi's exposed side.

"Predictable" Levi muttered, licking Erens arm in, then firing off a hard right into his face, causing Eren to stumble slightly.

Levi then punched into Erens stomach, letting go of his arm, and making him stumble back.

"Come on Eren" Levi groaned, "Or you're running."

Eren went in, throwing a left as fast as he could, connecting it with Levi's face, then a hook.

Levi ate the jab, then grabbed Erens arm just below the elbow with his hand. He placed his foot right against Erens, and threw him down, hard, which Mikasa flinched at.

Eren coughed, gasping for the air that was abruptly pushed out of his body.

"Get up" Levi spoke harshly.

After another deep gasp, Eren pushed himself up.

He stumbled back, trying to regain his balance.

"Come on, lets go" Levi said, "You're gonna keep going until I say you're done"

Once Eren regained his balance, he went ahead for another strike, which was quickly shut down by Levi, and countered.

This continued on for a while, Eren beginning to huff and puff, getting harder for him to breathe, with Levi hardly even sweating.

Mikasa watched on, in slight horror as Levi pummeled her boyfriend over and over again.

Eren, finally having enough, ran at Levi. Levi threw a hard right, which Eren took, and countered with his own hook, putting everything he had into it.

Levi stumbled, before Eren threw another punch at him, and it connects.

While Levi was off balance, a Eren kept connecting, one after another.

Eren brought his fist up, about to meet Levi's chest, when he felt a firm grip on his arm, a sudden pain in his thigh, then the not so soft mat as Levi threw him down, hard, face first.

Eren coughed, and wheezed as he tried to get his air back, his heart pounding. His ears were ringing, and he tried pushing himself up.

He heard yell,

"Levi!" Mikasa screamed, "What the hell was that for?!"

Levi shrugged, "He kept going for it, which is good, but he was going it wrong, making it too easy to counter. If he can't handle being thrown down like that, he shouldn't be fighter."