Chapter 2

"i-uh- Annie-"

"Eren there's no use it trying to change my mind, we're over, I can't be seen with you, because of that embarrassment of a fight last night, bye"

"A-Annie please" Eren begged, sitting up slowly, "Think about this- We've been together for three years, you're going to throw all that away because of something I couldn't help?"

"Eren we're done, goodbye" Annie turned to walk out.

Eren threw himself out of the bed after her, sliding into the hallway, here he saw her walking down. He gathered up as much air as he could, and he screamed as loud as his lungs would let him.

"ANNIE!"

Annie just turned the corner, and walked out. It was there, that Eren, not caring who saw, broke down into tears.

A few doctors came running down, including Mikasa, and carefully hoisted him up, placing him back in the bed.

After checking i make sure he didn't cause too much further injury, they all left except for Mikasa.

"You're going to cause more harm to yourself if you keep doing this"

Eren didn't respond, he just sat there, trying to stop his tears from falling anymore.

"I assume she was important to you?"

"Three years.." He mumbled

Mikasa nods, "Well if she just left you for.. losing a fight she's not worth it."

"This was the big one.. I was ready, i-"

"It doesn't matter anymore, Get some rest, my shift is up. See you tomorrow Eren"

Mikasa walked out, and Eren just rolled over, to try to get to sleep.

A few days later

Eren walked through the doors of the hospital, and stretched. He felt a little joyful about finally being able to leave. That joy soon faded, however when he remembered what happened a few days prior.

He began his walk home, when he passed Annie's house, seeing a car he didn't recognize. He thought it could've just been a new car, but they got one the day before his.. disaster of a fight.

He walked up to the living room window, and saw Annie, with Reiner. Eren felt his face grow hot, and he felt like punching the window, when he heard the voice of Mikasa.

"What the hell are you doing?" She yelled, causing Eren to jump slightly.

"Nothing" He said, calmly walking away from the window and onto the sidewalk.

"Sure.." She she cocked an eyebrow

"Yeah whatever" He continued walking home

"hey wait, do you need a ride?" She asked him

He kept walking, yelling back "No i'm fine"

"Are you sure? This is your last chance"

"Yeah i'm sure,  thanks for the offer.." He said, walking down the sidewalk.

"Okay.. whatever" she drove off.

Eren kept walking, until he got to his house. He looked up, and whispered

"Home.."

He slowly opened the door, and peered into the dark hall. He began walking through, and entered the kitchen, flipping on the lights. The glint of a picture caught his eye, and he walked over to it, inspecting it.

In it was a photo, Eren on the left, his mom on the right. He looked at it grimly. It was the last one he had taken, a year or so ago. Just a few days after, everything started to fall apart..

He shook the thought from his head, he has enough on his mind. He decided to sit on the couch and relax.

He fell asleep, and in his sleep, he reflected on his past life.

________________________
Another chapter down, i'll probably write another one today. bye