Chapter 13

Eren woke up, groggily rubbing his eyes. Then next thing he noticed can was the weight that was pressing on his stomach. He looked down, and saw Mikasa was still sleeping. A yawn pushed its way through him, and when it passed, he looked up, and noticed someone in the doorway to the kitchen.

Petra was standing there, smiling.

"Food will be done in about fifteen minutes.. wake her up when you're ready."

Eren just sheepishly smiled. "Thanks Petra.."

She turned around, and walked back to the kitchen. He heard slight mumbling coming from Levi, of which he could only barely make out.

"Swear to god if that kid tries anything.."

"Relax Levi, he seems like a good kid."

He just mumbled something else, earning a sigh from her.

Eren looked down at Mikasa again, and tapped her arm.

"Wake up Mikasa.." He whispered.

She twitched slightly, pressing closer into him.

"C'mon, wake up"

"Eren just pour the water on the desk on her" Levi said

She mumbled, "Do that and I'll strangle you"

"How long have you been awake..?" Eren asked her.

"Longer than you" She said, pushing herself up and stretching.

"Oh.." He said, a few seconds of silence ensued, before saying "I really enjoyed last night. Thank you for such a great time."

Mikasa nodded, "It was you who made it so great.. thanks for showing me downtown."

Petra spoke from the other room, "Hey Eren, send Levi the picture from last night and I'll have a few printed off when I go to work today.

Eren grabbed his phone, and loaded up the messages for Levi. Mikasa watched over his shoulder as he brought up the pictures.

When they loaded, Mikasa quickly snatched the phone, and pressed the third picture, quickly hitting send, before going to the messages with her, and sending that same picture to her, then one of the ones before.

She handed the phone back to him, smiled, then walked to the kitchen.

"Alright.." He said to himself, as he stood up, and followed her.

He sat down at the table, next to Mikasa. Petra placed down the breakfast in front of everyone, which consisted of eggs, bacon, and hash browns.

"Thank you Petra" Eren said.

"Yeah, thanks dear" Levi said

Mikasa nodded, "Looks good"

"It's no problem guys.." She smiled, sitting down.

They all began eating, Eren being the first to finish, Levi being next, then the other two around the same time.

"Was really good" Eren said, standing up.

He took their plates, and placed them in the dishwasher.

"So Levi.. whens training..?"

"We leave in 30 minutes." He said

Eren nodded. "Hooks and uppercuts again?"

"Everything, then tomorrow we'll begin with the leg strikes. Within the next week, if you keep up what you've been doing, you may be ready for your first fight."