Chapter 3

two weeks have passed

Eren was walking to the gym, he needed to stay in shape right? He's a undefeated.. Martial Artist..

He shook the thought from his mind, and walked into the boxing gym, walking straight to the locker rooms. He changed into his work out clothes, which just consisted of a black sleeveless, and blue shorts, along with black shoes.

He walked out, and noticed the strange looks he was getting from everyone else in the gym. He just looked down, pulling the wraps out of his pockets, and wrapping them around his hands, then sliding his gloves on.

He stretches his limbs, then looked at the Heavy, Speed, and Double end bags.

"Which one to use?" He asked himself

He then noticed someone at one of the heavy bags. Female, black hair... perfect form. She looked familiar, and when she turned around and noticed him, it was too late.

"Oh shi-"

"Eren? What the hell are you doing here. You shouldn't be moving too much for at least another two weeks"

"They said four weeks? I heard two" He walked up to the heavy bag, and began doing his thing.

"Eren seriously, you should be doing this"

"What do you care? I'm out of the hospital now, just act like you don't even know me."

"I care because i'm a decent human being"

Eren rolled his eyes, "Whatever"

Then, he heard his name "Jeager!" A deep voice yelled. "Saw you get your ass kicked on live TV, wanna go for a round or two? I need a walking punching bag"

A few snickers and laughs could be heard echoing throughout the building.

"You know what? Fine let's go"

"Eren!" He heard Mikasa yell

"Zip it, I can handle myself"

Eren jumped in the ring, and walked went in his corner. Bell rung, first round "Lets go" Eren said.

A crowd gathered around, as they advance towards each other.

Everyone watched in awe as Eren danced around,

"You know, for someone who just got beaten to a pulp a few weeks ago, he seems to be pretty nimble." He heard one say.

Eren rushes in, and threw a punch. The other guy ate it, almost literally, and countered with a hard rift to the jaw.

Erens ass hit the floor so hard, that the ring shook.

"Or not.."

Everyone walked away, and Mikasa shook her head,

"Told you"

Eren sighed, and rolled out of the ring

"you get in there then"

Mikasa just shrugged, and climbed in

The guy looked at Mikasa, "Now I think it's best you get out, Id hate to ruin that perfect little face" He smirked

"Shut up Jean she said, emphasizing the disgust in her voice at his name

"Well what ever.. If I win I get to take you out" He winked

Mikasa rolled her eyes. The bell rung, and the round began. Jean was light on his feet, throwing jabs, crosses, everything he could. Mikasa just dodged them all, and when the perfect moment came, she kicked his stomach, which made his stumble, then she unleashed a overhand right, hitting his jaw, and knocking him out.

"Holy shit.." Eren mumbled,

Mikasa got out of the ring, and looked at Eren

"Help me"

"Hmm.. no"

"Please"

"No" She smiled

He then did something, that surprised himself. He got on his knees, and begged

________________________
There boom done another chapter. Thanks for reading this shit. Bye bye