Chapter Thirteen

Our shift at the coffee shop was boring, as there weren't many customers. Rob and I were just messing around for most of the day, and talking about the party.

"I don't know what to wear," I told him. "Do I dress casual, or like a slut?"

"Well I'm dressing like a slut," he grinned, making me laugh.

"That's helpful," I said, looking at the time. It was almost four o'clock, so Tom would be at the shop soon, giving us time to get ready.

I started to clean up, around the three customers we had, when Tom walked in.

"Go on, get lost," he said to us. We both thanked him, and said goodbye, then ran up to the apartment.

I took a shower, then stood in my room for half an hour in my underwear, trying to figure out what to wear.

I didn't bother putting a new bandage on my arm, after my shower, as the cut had almost completely healed. It was so nice being able to see my actual arm again, as stupid as it sounds.

I tried on a few dresses in the mirror, before I settled on just a simple black dress. It was tight, but not too tight, and it wasn't as short as most of my dresses. Plus, it made my ass look great, and made my small boobs look a little bigger.

I wasn't a fan of heels, and didn't own many pairs. The ones I did have, weren't very high, so I would actually be able to walk in them. I slipped on my black heels, and started to curl my hair. I finished my hair after ten minutes, then quickly applied some make up.

"So, is this you trying to find a new girl, or make Larissa realise she's gay?" Rob asked, when I walked out into the living room.

"Neither," I answered. "Or both. I don't know."

"Well, I'm sure you'll manage at least one of tonight's objectives, looking like that," Rob complimented.

"You look rather dapper yourself, Roberto."

He was wearing dark blue jeans, and a white long sleeved shirt. He was grinning happily at my compliment. I could see that he was excited for the party, I knew it was because he would see Alice again.

We decided to take a taxi to Larissa's house, as neither of us wanted to be the designated driver, so I called for one. The taxi arrived after just a few minutes, and we left for the party.

I could see that Alice's university friends had come out in force, as there were a lot of unfamiliar people in the house. I saw them dancing, through the window, before we let ourselves into the house. There was no point in knocking, because the music was too loud for anyone to hear us.

"Hey!" An excited voice shouted over the music when we walked in.

Alice looked amazing, she wore a tight purple dress, and high heels, which made me feel shorter than usual. She still needed to get on her tip toes to kiss Rob, though. I said a quick hello to her, before leaving them alone, and going to the kitchen.

Rob had brought some wine, and I brought vodka, so I set them down on the dining table, next to the other alcohol.

"Ivy!" Larissa shouted, as she walked into the kitchen. I could see she was already wasted.

"Wow, you started early," I laughed. "Are you okay?"

"I'm perfect," she replied, hugging me.

"I know," I said, and then instantly prayed that she didn't hear me. She just giggled, and then started to pour me a drink.

"I have no idea who all these people are," she said, in the loudest whispering voice I had ever heard. "But they're great. Most of them brought alcohol."