Chapter Sixteen

Electricity shot through my entire body, as my lips touched Larissa's. We moved slowly against each other. I swept my tongue across her bottom lip, and she parted her lips further, allowing my tongue to find hers.

I moved one hand to her cheek, and to the back of her neck, while the other hand, was still tightly gripped in hers.

A knock at the door made us both jump, and put a little distance between us. She looked at me, her mouth open slightly, looking surprised by what had just happened. I hoped she wouldn't regret it.

Another knock made me remember why we had stopped kissing, and Larissa stood up, and went to answer the door.

"Hey," I heard Larissa say to whoever knocked.

I looked at the door to see Rob and Alice walking in with Larissa.

"I thought you'd be here," Rob grinned. "We came to help clean up."

"Yeah, we're watching Harry Potter, so have fun," I said.

Larissa laughed, and sat back down next to me.

"I don't care what my house looks like today. Grab a beer and sit, if you want," she said, taking a sip of her own beer.

"Awesome," Alice said, bring a beer in for herself, and a can of cola for Rob. "He's driving."

"That's good cause I'm gonna have to leave my car here," I said, opening a new beer.

We all sat and watched the movie again. Rob and Alice kept looking at each other and kissing occasionally. I still want paying attention to the TV, I was just wondering what was going through Larissa's mind.

When I looked at her, she blushed and smiled awkwardly at me. I still wasn't sure what she was thinking, but it was still going better than last time I tried to kiss her.

We ordered pizza for lunch, and eventually stopped drinking beer, and started drinking non alcoholic beverages, as we all had to work tomorrow. We made it to the end of the fifth movie, and we needed to go home.

Rob and Alice said good night to Larissa, and went outside to make out by the car, like horny adolescents.

"Thank you for hanging out with me today," Larissa said.

"Any time," I smiled, and kissed her softly on the cheek. "Good night, Larissa."

I walked away, leaving her slightly red in the face. She waved as Rob drive away.

After dropping Alice off at her house, I got into the front seat of Rob's car, and wondered whether he would tell me about his night with Alice first, or ask about my day with Larissa.

"So... you fucked her?" He asked.

"No," I laughed.

"So what, you stayed up all night talking?"

"I didn't sleep there, Rob. I just came back this morning," I said.

"Oh... what was with all the weird sexual tension when we got there then?" He asked, and I grinned. I was glad I wasn't the only one who felt it.

"We kissed about two seconds before you knocked on the door."

"Oh shit," he laughed. "So you would've fucked her if I didn't interrupt?"

"No, I don't think so," I replied. "So anyway... Alice?"

"I think I love her, Ivy."

I burst out laughing at his comment.

"Please tell me you haven't already told her you love her."

"No, I haven't told her," he frowned. "But i really think i do."