Chapter Twenty Two

"How did it go?" Rob asked, as soon as I walked through the door. I was happy to see Alice sitting next to him on the sofa, smiling.

"Great," I grinned. "He loved the drone!"

"Awesome, so when will you be going again?"

"Well, he might be coming to live with me soon, so I kinda need to look for somewhere else to live," I said, sitting in the armchair opposite them.

Rob's eyes widened.

"Why do you need to find somewhere else? Can't Liam live here?" He asked.

"There's no room here," I laughed.

"Don't be stupid, I'll go back to my dad's."

I frowned at him. It was so nice of him to offer to move out again, but it wouldn't be fair on him, or Tom for that matter.

"Thanks, Rob, but you literally just moved here. Maybe your dad doesn't want you to move back in anyway," I laughed.

"You could always stay with me," Alice said quietly.

Rob's eyes widened again, and I felt uncomfortable being in the middle of this conversation.

"Really?" He asked her, sounding confused.

I wasn't sure whether he wanted to move in with her, as they hadn't been together for very long. However, I knew that he was in love with her.

"Yeah, I mean, why not?" She asked, looking more and more nervous with every word. "You pretty much live there already, it would just mean you wouldn't need to keep coming back here for clothes every couple of days."

I sat there, watching them silently, trying to work out how this conversation would end. I wanted to interject, and reiterate that I would move out, but I wasn't sure it would help at this point. Rob still looked shocked by Alice's offer.

"Okay," he said, after a few more seconds of staring at his girlfriend in disbelief.

Alice and I both grinned as he agreed to move in with her.

"Okay?" She asked cautiously.

"Let's do it," he smiled. "Let's live together."

She put her hands either side of his face, and kissed him. I smiled at how sweet they were, then went to the kitchen to get alcohol, letting them enjoy their moment.

When I got back to the living room, they had stopped making out, and were chatting excitedly about living together.

"We don't have champagne, so this will have to do," I said, holding out a cheap bottle of red wine.

I poured us each a glass of wine, then we put a movie on. We didn't really watch it, as we were discussing when Rob would move out, and I told them both a little more about Liam.

"So, when are you seeing Larissa, Ivy?" Alice asked, a while later. "She said that she text you."

"Shit!" I said, feeling the colour drain from my face. I forgot that Larissa had text me before I went to see Liam.

"What?" Rob asked.

I ignored him, and stood up. I called Larissa's number, and walked into the kitchen so I could talk to her in private. There was no answer, so I tried again.

After a few rings, the phone went to voicemail, meaning she had hung up on me. I opened my text conversation with her and started to type.

'Hey, I'm really sorry about today. Can I see you tomorrow?'