Chapter Forty Three

That was the best night's sleep I had ever had, but I was saddened when I woke up alone. I put on Larissa's dressing gown, which was hanging up on the door, and headed downstairs to find her.

As I got closer to the bottom step, I heard music playing quietly. I followed the sound, and found Larissa dancing in the kitchen. I smiled at how content she was. She was only wearing panties and my red check shirt which I was wearing yesterday.

I realised she was cooking something, which explained why she looked so happy. She loved cooking. I walked over to her, and put my hands on her hips. She was startled, but quickly pushed herself back against me, and turned her head to kiss me.

"Good morning," she grinned.

"It is, isn't it?" I beamed back at her.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tightly, while my tongue explored her mouth.

After a few seconds, she pulled her lips away from mine, but I kept my arms in place and held her warm body against mine.

"I'm making pancakes. Are you hungry?"

"Pancakes sound great," I replied. "Can I help?"

"Nah, I'm almost done," she smiled. "Your phone rang about ten minutes ago, but I didn't check who called."

I went to the living room and picked up my phone from the coffee table. Rob had called me three times this morning. I quickly called him back.

"Dude, what the fuck? Where are you?" He said when he picked up the phone.

"I'm at Larissa's. Why? What's- oh shit, I'm supposed to be at work!"

"Yeah, how about you get your ass down here soon and save me," he suggested. "There's some fucking festival on in town, and there's loads of customers."

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can," I said, hanging up the phone.

"Who was it?" Larissa asked, when I got back to the kitchen.

"It was Rob, I need to go to work," I sighed.

"Okay. Well, go get dressed and I'll make your pancakes to go," she said.

"Umm... yeah, just one problem," I said, looking at my shirt, which she was wearing.

She realised what I was talking about, and walked over to the window to close the blinds. Then, she unbuttoned the shirt and pulled it off, revealing her naked upper body. I had never not wanted to go to work so much in my life.

"I mean, we've probably got five minutes to spare," I said, gently running my fingers from her neck, between her breasts, and down the middle of her stomach, to the top of her panties.

"Rob needs you," she laughed, and kissed me on the cheek. "Go get ready, and then come and stay here again tonight, if you want."

"I can't," I groaned. "Liam's coming today and staying for a few nights."

"So then, I'll come to you," she smiled.

"Okay, fine," I said, pulling her into a kiss. I let my hands travel down her naked back and to her ass, before she pushed me off, shaking her head, and got back to the pancakes.

I took off Larissa's dressing down, and draped it over her shoulders, then ran upstairs and got changed into yesterday's clothes, and tried to make myself look slightly presentable, before going back downstairs.

Larissa handed me a box with my pancakes in, so I could eat them on the way to work. She kissed me softly, and told me to call her later. After stealing another quick kiss, I went to my car and drove to work.