BENZ GOLDMINE

"Haven't I seen you before?"

I felt myself freeze up, my teeth pressed against each other as my body tenses up. Does he actually recognize me? I chuckled nervously, putting his stuff into a plastic bag, trying my best to avoid eye contact.

"N-No..not that I know of"

"Yes I have. You went to one my shows the other day at the club, didn't you? I even gave you a private session"

Everyone behind me snorted, their hands cupping their mouths as they try hard not to laugh. I let out a nervous sigh before anxiously smiling at him and shrugging.

"W-Well how are you so sure i-it was me? I-It could've been anyone.."

"Well for one, it's not everyday you see those beautiful bright green eyes"

Harry Styles, a college freshman who has a passion for photography, transfers to the U.S after earning a scholarship so he could get a degree in photography. He recently came out as homosexual, and while he still trying to find himself, his roommate tries convincing him to go visit the gay club that is down a few blocks from their dorm building.
After giving in, he finally goes just to come across an interesting performer known as 'Benz Goldmine'. What will happen once the college freshman and the prostitute/stripper cross paths?

Secrets, Drama, Photos...Romance.