Chapter 5

Harry POV

"The basis of a digital camera was invented in the year 1973. It was a charge-coupled device, with means it was possible to obtain an image size of 100×100 pixels. The first astronomical electronic photo was taken by this device the following year"

I sat there, staring down at my notebook, barely paying attention to my professor as he teaches the next lesson. I wrote a few notes but not a lot, I'm completely distracted the passed few days at the moment. More than a distraction actually, I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. It's been like this for weeks now, I'm struggling so much lately.

"Mr. Styles?"

"U-Uh yes sir?"

"I do hope you're writing this information down"

"Oh yes sir, s-sorry"

After another hour of lecture, the class finally comes to an end. Everyone stood up, packing their stuff before heading straight out the door. I sighed, zipping up my backpack as I make my way for the exit. Eleanor follows behind me, gently nudging me as she furrows her eyebrows.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"Yes I'm okay, why you ask?"

"I don't know, you just seem off. You don't seem like yourself, we haven't gone out to take pictures like we usually do"

"Yes I know, it's just I haven't been liking any of the pictures I've been taking lately"

"Maybe you're just stressing yourself out. I'm sure you'll get better soon"

"I hope so"

"Harry, may I have a word with you?" asked Mr. Martin, motions me to come to his desk.

Eleanor smiles, waving me goodbye before she leaves the classroom. I make my way over to his desk, gripping tightly onto the straps of my backpack. He takes out my folder of my last assignment, sighing as he looks through the pictures.

"Harry, I know you're talented, you're a great photographer. But lately, you seem to lacking something on your recent assignments. The pictures you've been taking aren't really impressing me like they usually do. You've even been distracted a lot lately during my lectures, is everything alright?"

"Yes sir. I-It's just, I haven't been inspired lately. There isn't anything that's catching my interest"

"Well you're just having an art block, this is very common for anyone studying in the arts. You just need to find something or someone that speaks volume to you, catches your attention. Anything you find beautiful"

"Beautiful?"

"Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Whatever you find beautiful will definitely bring your spirits back up. You'll never want to stop taking pictures of that specific thing"

"Oh okay...I'll do that then"

"Great, I'll give this back to you. You can hand me your newly completed assignment, next week"

"Thank you"

I take back the folder he hands me, making my way out of the classroom. I knew the assignment wasn't good enough, but at least he's giving me another chance to redo it.
Once I head back to my dorm, I take out my keys and open my door, just to walk in on a topless girl, hovering over a shirtless Hero on our couch. She gasps once she notices me, standing up completely as she tries to cover up her chest with a pillow.

 She gasps once she notices me, standing up completely as she tries to cover up her chest with a pillow