Chapter 7

Harry POV

"Thank you"

"Thank you"

Once I paid the taxi driver, I step out and stood in front of the one place I thought I would never return to. The Pink Panther.
There was a huge line of course, some people shoving others as they try to get in but obviously can't. I even saw a few prostitutes giving me the eye, a few winks here and there.
I close my eyes and take a deep breath before opening my eyes. Alright, you can do this.
I nodded, marching my way over to the club entrance as I cut my way through the long line. Some people complained towards me but I didn't care. I walk up to the bouncer, pulling out my ID in front of him as he looks at me before nodding of approval. I head inside, looking around as I saw the place was even more pack than before.

I pull over on my hoodie, hoping no one I knew would notice me here. I could tell there was a performance going on since a lot of people were chanting and throwing their money.

"BENZ! BENZ! BENZ! BENZ!"

I look up at the stage, realizing that it was the mesmerizing stripper himself, already taking the stage. He slides down the pole, his half naked body upside down as dollar bills were thrown at him. He climbs off, moving his hair back with his fingers as he moves his hips to the music and he grinds on the pole seductively.

Alright, he's definitely better than Magic Mike.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed a familiar blonde coming out from a room with a random stranger, paying him before he leaves.
The blonde male starts to count his money, looking up as he shoves it down his trousers. Dammit, it was Dallas Jewel.
I quickly hid my face with my hoodie, walking past him as I head over to the bar. I didn't want him to see me, like I said I couldn't let anyone I knew see me. I walk over to the bar, looking around my surroundings before the bartender walks up to me.

"U-Uh just get me water please. I'm a-already drunk here" I stuttered as the bartender nods and walks away.

I looked up on the stage, watching Benz dancing around while taking money from customers. The bartender comes back with a cup of water, taking a sip after thanking him. I felt a pair of eyes on me, taking a small peek as a female dancer with a younger male gave me goo goo eyes. I spun my head forward, hoping they didn't notice my glance. I don't want either of them to think I'm 'interested' or anything.

"Cameron, do you see him? He's totally your type! You could totally win him over"

"Trust me, like, he's definitely on my list now"

As I tried my best to ignore their conversation and eye contact, I hear the crowd cheering and clapping. Benz Goldmine takes one last spin on the pole, now ending his performance. He gives out a small smirk before picking some of his clothes to get dressed.
He finally finishes, grabbing all of the money from the floor and puts it all in a black bag. I watched as he makes his way backstage once the host gets on stage.