Chapter 4

Harry POV

"Hey kid, wake up!"

"Hey kid, wake up!"

Who is that shouting?

"WAKE UP!"

I opened my eyes, slightly jumping to someone shouting as I sat up and look around. Where am I? I realized that I was still over a large bed and the room full of black lights. I'm assuming that I'm still at the club. I felt a sore in my bum, making me wince a bit of pain. Oh my god, did I just lose my virginity?!

"Look kid, we don't have all day. Just get dressed and go, your private session with Benz is over" said one of the guards, tossing my clothes at me.

Private session? Oh shit.

"Y-Yeah, sorry"

"You got four minutes to get dressed. Then leave"

Once the guard steps out, I quickly get dressed and dash out of the room. Without realizing, I grabbed something on the way out but was too much in a hurry to look. Once I limped my way out of the room, I noticed there were less people and some janitors cleaning the place up.  Where are my roommates? No one is in here. How long was I in here?

"Looks like someone had a great night"

I turned around to see that it was Dallas Jewel, but he was fully dressed up and was holding his green duffel bag

I turned around to see that it was Dallas Jewel, but he was fully dressed up and was holding his green duffel bag. I blinked a few times, looking around as I look at the clock on the wall.

It's 7:00am.

"I was here all night?"

"I guess so. I see that you stepped out of the purple room, you must of had a nice time with my pal Benz last night"

"I-I guess so"

"Well the club is closing. You might as well go on home, you don't want be stuck here until 8:00pm when it opens"

"No I have to get to home. I have work in two hours"

"Well if you're going to stop by that university, NYU, you can take the first bus that gets here in like eight minutes"