Chapter 3

Harry POV

"Hey Hazza, take a picture of this!"

I turned around, looking at Eleanor as she points at a random building. I shrugged, placing my camera over my eyes as I move the lens closer and take a picture of it.
I take the picture, sighing as I look through my photo gallery. I'm not very pleased with these pictures, I feel very uninspired lately. I smack my lips, deleting the pictures before walking around the area.

"You know Harry, you don't seem too happy about the pictures your taking. You're being too hard on yourself"

"Maybe so, but I know what I like whenever I take a picture and lately there's nothing worth capturing"

"You just need a break, just go out and have fun or something"

"What do you mean? I am out. I invited you out right now!"

"Yeah but not to have fun. This outing is more for our next project due on Monday, not to hang out so this doesn't count for your bet with your roommates"

I groaned, rolling my eyes as we walked around the Central Park. She's right, maybe I might end up losing this bet. But in my defense, I don't have friends other than my roommates and Eleanor in university. I don't see the point if everyone here is usually just looking to party around by getting drunk or getting high. It's just not my style.

"Well I'm sorry that I am constantly busy"

"You're never to busy to go out once in a while. You should like go out, meet a guy you know. What happened with that guy in our digital publishing class? Josh Devine? He's cute"

"N-No. I have seen him around and I think he just plays the field a lot" I muttered, shaking my head nervously.

"But he seems pretty attracted to you though. He always tries to talk to you! And even compliments your tattoos"

"He's probably looking for something else and I'm just not giving into him. He must be desperate honestly"

"Then what kind of man are you looking for Harry? Haven't you dated before?"

"Of course, t-they just weren't the one I guess. Too rowdy for me"

She stops and looks at me, investigating me with her eyes as they roam up and down at me. I scrunched my eyebrows awkwardly as I look at her and curl up a bit. I was taken by surprise once she ask me a very personal question.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?"

"W-What?!..what is i-it to you?"

"So you are?"

I rub the back of my neck awkwardly, wanting to so badly disappear from this uncomfortable conversation. She raises her eyebrows at me with crossed arms, waiting for my response. I groaned, smacking my lips as I fix the beanie over my head.