Chapter 9

* THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO: AlinaP266 & @Aleenazobairi *

Harry POV

"Thank you for your time, it was actually quite relaxing for once"

Benz sighs of relief, as we walk down a random street. After our small interaction at the park, we decided to get a cup of coffee afterwards at some deli nearby which led to more conversations. You know, he seems more interesting than I thought, I felt like I can talk about pine cones with the lad and still share a laugh with him. I took a picture of a sign with my camera, looking up at him as I nodded in response.

"It's nothing, I enjoyed it too if I do say so myself"

"I really did too" he smirked, watching me as I take a picture of yellow taxi car parked to the side.

"We should do this again sometime, you know meet up soon if it's no trouble"

"It's no trouble, I don't see why not" I shrugged, as he nods and bites his bottom lip anxiously.

"Maybe..you can take more pictures of me"

I stumbled a bit, almost dropping my camera after hearing that sentence. I look up at him, wondering if this was a prank he was pulling. He just blinked at me, twirling his fingers together nervously as he waits for my response. Oh, he's serious. I know I've suggested it to him before when he first modeled for some of my pictures, but I didn't think he would actually consider it. I stood up straight, clearing my throat as I try to process what was going on.

"You want m-me to take more pictures o-of you?"

"I-I'm sorry if it's seem like a crazy idea. I'm so stupid to ask something like that, I'm so sorry-"

"N-No..it's alright, honest. It's just..are you comfortable with this?"

"What do you mean?"

"I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable"

"You're asking a man who gets naked for a bunch of 50 year olds creeps every night. That's nothing compared to what I have to go through"

I licked my lips, looking at him before realizing his anxiety. Benz pulls his hat down a bit, looking around anxiously before looking back at me. I think he's worried that he's probably being watched. I look around, taking him by his arm before pulling him to the side, hiding behind a corner.

"If you don't mind me asking..i-is there something wrong?"

"Why you ask?"

"Well, I have noticed you've been pulling your hat down every few minutes during the whole time we've been together"

"I-I just don't want to be recognized..To be honest, I-I'm not really suppose to be out here alone with y-you"

"Why?"

"W-Well..my 'boss' wouldn't be to happy about that, especially if I'm late for work"

"I don't see why he would be upset about you hanging out with someone, why would he?"

"No reason" he sighed, looking down at his feet as I furrowed my eyebrows. Am I missing something here? He's hiding something.

"Oh, well if I would've known, we could've gone somewhere more private"

"Yes! More private..so then I could model for your pictures and hang out with you more. I-I would like to get to know you more.."

"Would your boss be okay with this? I don't want to get you into any kind of trouble"