Chapter 24

Harry POV

"CHUUUGGGG!!!!"

"CHUUUGGGG!!!!"

I groaned, shutting my eyes tightly as I felt droppings of beer streaming out from the corners of my mouth. I never thought I would be one to come to these places, a gay bar. The music blasts amongst us, dark with neon colorful spotlights going everywhere as many dance their energy off. Lots and lot grinding for sure. It wasn't as extravagant as the Pink Panther, but it had more of an energetic atmosphere.
A group of men pressed the huge glass of beer down against my mouth, encouraging me to gulp it all down. I didn't think they would look better in crop tops and booty shorts than most girls. Benz was amongst the crowd, watching me as I devour the whole bottle. It's harder than it looks, to be honest.

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!"

"Come on daddy, swallow it all like a winner!"

I drink the last drop, yanking the bottle away from my lips as I catch my breath. Everyone started cheering like maniacs, some clapping and some twerking. I shook my head, gagging and wincing a bit at the strong taste. Benz walks over to me, wiping my mouth with a napkin, snickering as he looks at me wincing.

"Are you okay? I didn't think you would go through with it"

"Yeah? Well it was either that or suck lime and salt out of an old man's belly button. I had to go for the safer route!"

"Well you did good. Don't push yourself though, they can be trying to get in your pants"

"Or maybe in yours? May I remind you that you're Benz Goldmine! Most people here flipped once you arrived!"

"That's because I would never come to places like this, not ever. They would come see me, I wouldn't see them. This is like an unexpected treat for them and us"

"You're my treat for tonight. Wink wink!" I grinned tipsy-like, Benz chuckling as he wraps his arms around my neck with his forehead over mine.