Chapter 13

Benz POV

"I said I don't take no f-for an answer"

Oh shit. I could feel my heart leaping out of my chest, my body slowly starting to tremble. I'm here in this isolated hallway, alone with this fucking drunk creep, no where in sight for anyone to see. I tried my best to remain calm, clearing my throat as I slightly glared at him to seem more intimidating. Of course that doesn't work when you're a sex worker like me.

"You're not suppose to be back here. This is for employees only, you're really testing my patience"

"I promise you, t-this will be quick. I won't leave you alone u-until I get what I came here for.."

He steps towards me, roughly grabbing my hips as he pulls me towards him. I could feel his nails digging into my skin. I silently yelp, pushing him away from me, trying my best to run past him. He grabs me, slamming my back against the wall. I don't know if it was because he was delirious being that he was intoxicated, but he sure was strong for his age.

"Hey hey, what's the rush?"

I felt the man's grip tighten once he places his hands over my waist. He pulls me closer to him, his foul breath reeking of alcohol just hitting my face. This guy just isn't taking a hint. I tried pushing past him again but he kept me locked in his grip. I can honestly say that I'm now terrified.

"I told you already, I'm not doing any private sessions tonight! Now please, get out of my way!"

"Then I guess I'm an exception..more time for me to have fun with you"

"No! Get off!"

The older man leans forcefully to my neck, planting rough kisses onto my skin. His nails dig into my waist under my coat, making me yelp as I tried my best to push him off and fight back. But the more I tried pushing him off, he would slam me harder against the wall, pinning my arms down and blocking me from kicking him. I felt tears forming into my eyes, trying my best to hold them back to not show any signs of weakness. I was failing miserably though.

"Get..off...me!"

"No way baby, you're mine tonight!..I'm going to have so much fun with you! After all, this is what you suppose to do, you don't have the right to refuse!"

"No! NOO! LET ME GO! PLEASE!" I panicked once he was unbuckling my pants, flipping me over as he slams my face over the wall.

"PAUL! PAUULL!"

"No one is going to come for you baby..it's just you and me!"

I didn't hear heavy footsteps coming towards us, I didn't hear Paul's raspy voice calling after me. He wasn't going to come save me, no one was. Tears streamed down my cheeks, disgusted as the man's dry hands touch me in places I didn't want to be touched. I guess this is how it goes, a drunk taking advantage me as he rapes me in the deserted hallway. I asked for this, no one cares.