Chapter 21

Harry POV

"Your boss is v-very nice..It was really nice m-meeting him "

"He's been wanting to meet you for a long time now. He really appreciates you"

I unlock the door to my dorm, walking inside with Benz as I see Louis and Hero getting busy around the kitchen. I closed the door before realizing the huge mess they made. The smoke alarm was going off as we smelled something burning. These idiots actually tried cooking today, knowing darn well they can't cook for shit. Louis flaps a towel at the smoke alarm as Hero takes out the burnt meal from the oven.

"Oh hey Harold! Hey Benz!..Dinner is going to be a little late"

"What are you two doing?"

"What else? We're cooking!" Hero rolls his eyes, more like destroying.

"Cooking what?"

"Chicken..we burnt it"

"The whole thing?"

They looked at the chicken, making me look it as well. It was pitch black. My jaw falls to the ground as I look at my roommates slightly chuckle but I knew they felt terrible about it. I groaned, facepalming my forehead. Well this surely sucks.

"Sorry Harry, we really tried"

"It's okay, maybe I can-"

"I can make something..."

We turned around to see Benz stand there, all eyes on him. It made him look down at his fingers, twirling them around as he awkward lowers his head. I walk over to him, looking at him as he slightly looks up at me.

"You know how to cook?"

"I-I use to do it all the time for Paul..a-along with other chores a-around the house.."

"You really don't have to, remember you're our guest"

"I would be nice to do s-something around the place other than s-sit in your room all day"

"Are you sure? You don't have to. I can help you if you'd like?"

"No it's fine..I-It's my way of saying thank you for letting me stay h-here"

I slightly smiled, slowly pulling down his hoodie and taking off his hat. I gave him my consent, making him smile as we both look at the others behind us.

"Benz is cooking guys, just step away from the stove before you break that too"

"Oh yeah! We get to try Benz's cooking! Now it's a party!"

"Hopefully he does better than we ever could" Hero jokes, tossing the apron over to Benz as he and Louis go into the living room.

"Are you sure you don't need my help?"

"I-I'm sure, thank you"

He puts on the apron, tying it around his waist as he starts looking around for some ingredients to use. I nodded as I walked out of the kitchen and head over to my room. It seems like he knows what he's doing and has everything under control. Plus, it's kinda nice not seeing him stuck inside my room all day either. I looked towards the kitchen one last time before entering my room.

Hopefully he doesn't burn a meal either.

===========