Chapter 22

Justin POV

"That's not bacon! That's salami! I asked for bacon!"

"Well soorrrry! I figured you wouldn't mind if I brought salami instead"

"I HATE SALAMI!"

I woke up to the sound of two people arguing, indicating that it was Hero and Louis at it again. I look to my side to see that it was empty, I was alone on the bed. Harry must be with the others. I pull the covers off, standing up from the bed and making my way out of the room. I did the usual in the bathroom, brushing my teeth and rinsing my face before heading back towards the room. I placed my hand on the doorknob, stopping as I hear the others talking in the living room. I stood there for a second, thinking to myself before letting out a sigh. I believe I can do this, I can.

I let go of the doorknob and slowly make my way over the living room as the boys get louder and louder. Usually I would just turn away and hide away, but I feel unusually confident for once.

"When someone tells you they hate that one item, don't buy it for them! You knew I hated salami, you knackered fool!"

"I'm not knackered! I'm wide awake, just like your sassy attitude!"

I see Harry walk out from the kitchen, rolling his eyes as he places two plates over the counter, watching his roommates argue over nothing. He runs his fingers through his long hair, letting out a deep sigh as he facepalms his forehead.

I smile to myself a bit, hiding behind the wall, leaning against it secretly as some butterflies flew around inside my stomach

I smile to myself a bit, hiding behind the wall, leaning against it secretly as some butterflies flew around inside my stomach. To be honest, I could stare at Harry all day, from his long curls to his tattooed arms, from his toned muscular body to his shiny green eyes. He is a beautiful sight to admire.

"Can you two quiet down already? Benz is sleeping"

"Relax, he's fine. He's hidden in your room anyways, I'm sure he's not even listening"

"The whole building could listen to your commotion. May I remind of the four complaints we received in the last two months? I'm surprised we haven't been kicked out yet"