Chapter 20

Harry POV

"Do you really have to go to work today?"

"Well if I want to have money in my wallet, I suppose so"

Today I finally go back to work after a whole weekend of mayhem. It was hectic, very overwhelming. Benz has been getting better, his fever has gone down tremendously so I thought I could leave him for a few hours. He doesn't think the same though. He would prefer I stay since he's not use to anyone else yet and I don't blame him. He doesn't trust anyone and he's just now starting to trust me, which is why he doesn't want me to go.

"Hero has class today but Louis will be here. If you need anything, just ask him. I'm sure Eleanor might even stop by tonight as well"

"It's not going to be weird not having you around..I-I'll feel kind of lonely"

He frowns, looking down at his lap as he twirls his fingers around. I sighed, kneeling down in front of him as he looks up at me. I give him a small smirk of reassurance as I cupped his cheek with my hand.

"You'll be fine, yeah? Just remember to take your medicine and rest. I won't be gone too long, only for a few hours. I'll be home as soon as I can to share a meal with you"

"Please do"

I smiled, standing up as I picked up my messenger bag from my computer chair. I walk towards the door, turning as I see Benz looking down at the floor. I sighed, opening the door before stepping out and closing it. I'm not going to lie, it will feel kind of lonely for me too.
I walk towards the living room as I see Louis peeling an orange before looking up and noticing me.

"On your way to work I see? I'm surprised you're not staying"

"Well I need money, don't I?"

"I suppose so. It's just weird not seeing you in your room caring for Benz all day"

"Speaking of Benz, remember that you have to take him to his friend's house as he's still caring for his cat. Oh and remind him to take his medication but to also eat something before he takes it. He's still a bit shy around you and the others so don't come off as being to forceful or anything, he gets really nervous"

"Yeah yeah, I get it. Gosh, why so protective over him?"

"There are many reasons why. I'll see you later"

"So long!"

I hope everything goes okay

===========

Justin POV

"Here you go, girl"

I placed a bowl full of cat food in front of Talulah as she meows and starts to chow down. I pet her little head as I lay her bowl of water beside her as well. It's been three days since Niall left, he comes back on Sunday. I'm glad he's coming back soon because I miss him.
I didn't tell him anything about what happened between Paul and I or about him kicking me out. I don't want him to worry, he deserves to spend quality time with Zayn after all. I'll just have to wait until he gets back.