Chapter 15

Benz POV

"There, all done"

"There, all done"

I smiled down at the table with plates of food placed over it. I decided to try out a new recipe today and I have to say, it turned out pretty okay. I wanted to try something new and fresh, just like with my relationship with Paul.
Things have gotten a better since the whole incident that night. Paul hasn't been with Cameron this whole past week which I'm thankful for. Now all his attention and affection given to me, just like I wanted. With Cameron out of the picture, I can finally breath and not have to worry.

Though I admit, it gets pretty lonely now that I don't go out as much. I was so use to going out to hang around with Harry, take pictures and have conversations. It was really nice. I haven't spoken to Harry since that day I told him I didn't want to see him anymore. It's only been a week but it seems like months. I was so use seeing him almost everyday that it felt weird not hearing his voice or the sound of his camera flashing. I admit, I do miss him sometimes and I don't really know why. But it's for the best, especially now that my relationship has been going pretty well.

I heard the front door close, indicating that my lovely boyfriend was here. I place our drinks on the table before scurrying off to the living room to greet him. Paul takes off his sunglasses, followed by his black blazer before tossing it over the couch. I smiled widely as I step towards him excitedly.

"Welcome home babe! I hope you had a nice day. Are you hungry?"

"It's better now that I'm home with my special boy" he smirked, leaning over to peck my lips.

"What's for dinner?"

I smiled, grabbing his hand as I lead him to the dining room. We walk in, showing him the romantic set up I did for us, a vase with a simple daisy on the center of the table, followed by matching plates and utensils. He chuckles, sliding his arm around my waist before leaning down and kissing my lips once more.

"Tonight we'll be having something new. I made poached salmon with a pinch of lemon and side of cut steamed potatoes and asparagus"

"You're such an angel. I don't know what I would without you"

"Well I just wanted to do something different for a change, especially since things have been improving between us"

"It looks amazing love, let's eat"

We take our seats and began to eat our dinner. It was decent for once as we held a conversation without arguing and Paul was being extra affectionate today. I already knew where this was leading to because before I knew it, we were already making out intensely while heading towards our bedroom. I'm not really in the mood, but anything to make my lover happy.
I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picks me up by my legs, wrapping my legs around his waist. He pushes the door open, making his way towards the bed as he places me over the soft mattress without breaking our kiss. His hands caressed my body, his lips against my neck as I could feel some of his growing facial hair stoking along my skin.