Chapter 17

Harry POV

"A-Are you sure it's okay for me to s-sleep here?..I don't want to b-be a bother.."

"You'll be fine. My roommates are nice people, they won't turn you away"

But I know they will never let me breathe sanely after they see this. We head upstairs to my dorm, pulling out my keys once we get to the door. Benz looks around with his arms crossed over his chest, seeing some areas of the campus.

"It's really nice here, even at night"

"Yeah it is, one of the reasons why I love it here. Stay here for a sec" I said, unlocking the door as I opened it.

I opened the door, catching Louis and Eleanor on the couch watching a movie. Hero probably's out with Ariana again. I step inside first, clearing my throat to catch their attention. Eleanor lifts her head up from Louis's shoulder, turning around as she give me a warm smile. Oh damn it, I forgot she was spending the night here.

"Hey Harry, you're finally home!"

"Yup..I'm home" I said, holding the door open as Louis cocks an eyebrow at me.

"What are you doing? Close the door"

"Oh y-yeah right well..I hope you don't mind but I was wondering if a friend of mine could stay with us for a day..or two?"

"Oh is it Zayn? Tell him to come inside"

"N-No it's not Zayn, it's someone else"

"Okay then, who is it?" Louis shrugs as I nod and look out the door.

I motion for Benz to come inside, holding my hand out to him as he nervously takes my hand. I give him a small smile of reassurance before leading him inside. He steps inside, gripping my hand tightly before closing the door behind us. Louis's eyes widen, frozen still as he stares at Benz and I. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Eleanor looks up, gasping in surprise before shooting up in excitement.

"Benz! Oh my god! You're here!"

"THE STRIPPER?!" Louis gasped, loud enough to make Justin frown disappointedly

Eleanor slaps his arm, making Louis wince of pain as he shrugs cluelessly. Leave it to my best mate to make things even more awkward. Justin turns to me, rubbing his arms with his head down, unsure with everything that was going on.

"M-Maybe it's wasn't a good idea coming here..I s-should go"

"No don't. Louis is just being an idiot, sometimes he doesn't think before he acts"

"I'm not an idiot, Haz! How rude!"

"You're right..he's a moron"

"That doesn't make me feel any better!"