Chapter 19

Harry POV

"I'm not hungry Harry, honest. I just want some sleep"

"Benz, you have to eat. I can't let you starve, you need more energy in your system"

Once Benz got checked by the nurse and discharged out of the hospital, Hero picked us up. He was confused when I first called him to pick us up but knowing how he is, he didn't ask anything. The moment we got home, I put Benz to bed and made him rest as the doctor ordered. I was trying to feed him some soup I made for him but the blonde fellow is as stubborn as mule.
He rolls his eyes as I move the spoon towards his mouth before unwillingly taking it. He looks at me with his drowsy eyes, drinking more soup.

"The soup is delicious"

"Thanks. It's my mother's recipe, she use to make this for me whenever I was sick"

"Are you an only child?"

"No I have an older sister, her name is Gemma. She graduated from university a year ago"

"I never had anyone take care of me when I was sick.."

"Did you mother work a lot?"

"No..I-I was in the system ever since I was eight years old..I h-haven't seen her in years.."

"And your father?"

"I don't know...l-last time I saw him he was passed out on the cold ground with a-a needle in his arm.."

I sighed, blinking at the blonde stripper as I hold in the lump in my throat. Benz must've had a terrible childhood, he probably doesn't even know better. But it still doesn't explain how he met Paul or how he got involved in such a scandalous relationship. I have so many questions for him, but I rather wait when the time is right or when he decides to tell me.

"What about you Harry?..H-Have you seen your dad?"

"My parents are divorced, but I do see my dad every year"

"How nice, I'm glad you have such a special bond with your parents...they raised you right"

"I suppose they did" I smirked as he slightly smiles in return. So precious.

* KNOCK KNOCK *

"Come in!"

My bedroom door opens, Louis stepping inside with his hand over his eyes. He waves his hand, clearing his throat as I cocked an eyebrow at my odd best mate.

"Neither of you are naked right? I made sure to knock"

"No we're not, Louis. You can open your eyes"

"Oh okay" Louis sighs in relief, taking his hand away from his eyes as he holds up a small bag in his hand.

"Here mate, I picked up the prescription you requested. After hearing about our guest being sick, I just brought the essentials"

"Which are?"

"Vick's vapor rub, some tea, tissues..oh and Eleanor brought a humidifier"

"Oh, thanks Lou" I smiled, taking the bag from his hand.

"Nah it's nothing. I know I was a bit of a prick when Benz first came in and I wanted to make up for my behavior. This is my way of saying I'm sorry"

"Apology accepted" Benz kindly grins as he sniffs.

"Well I'm off, I'm going a date with my lady...Behave while I'm gone yeah?" Louis winks as I rolled my eyes while Benz chuckles.