Chapter 11

Harry POV

"Mr. Patterson, breathe!"

I walked into the convenience store, witnessing Mr. Patterson sitting on a chair as he breathes in and out while Sophia waves a towel near his face as the boys help him sit up. I quickly walk over to them, dropping my messenger bag on the ground as I kneel down in front of him.

"What's going on? Mr. Patterson, are you alright?"

"Things are more than just alright Haz! Read the letter Mr. Patterson just received" Sophia urged as she points at a letter.

I look down at the letter Mr. Patterson hands me, taking it as I hold it and began to read the words printed on the paper. My eyes widen, my mouth slightly opened in shock. This can't be..no way but, how?

"Someone purchased the building and put it under your name. All future bills have been already paid for!"

"Can you believe it? Someone must've heard about his situation and purchased the building. He even was kind enough to put it under Mr. Patterson's name! The convenience store isn't closing after all, we won't end up jobless!"

All of us cheered as we pulled each other into a group hug. Mr. Patterson laughs in tears, happiness taking over his overwhelming emotions. I smiled knowing, not only I won't lose my job, but Mr. Patterson doesn't have to leave his home. We all pull away, the kind old man looking down at the letter as he takes it and holds it close to his chest.

"I can't say how grateful I am to have such an amazing angel to do something so selfless. No one has ever been so kind, very thoughtful. I want to thank them but I don't even know who this person could be"

"Well for now, we'll just have to celebrate with out that person. Soon we'll know though, I'm sure of it"

We heard a car pull up, looking outside the window as we see that it's the same black Cadillac from last time. I turn around completely, waiting to see who would come out of the car. Is it him? Benz?
The car door opens, the blonde Irishman stepping out first in a dark green velvet trench coat with a sparkle top and leather pants along with white boots. He laughs, looking inside the car before stepping back for someone to get out. Benz Goldmine steps out, smiling goofily as he tosses Dallas Jewel his sunglasses. He was wearing a pink fur coat, with a sheer white top and beige tight pants, along with pink sparkly boots. Of course, he had a bright gold crown over his head.

"Oh look, it's Zayn's crush! Ooh!"

"Don't drool over the window this time Zayn"

"Shut up Liam!"

The two strippers talk amongst themselves as they chuckled a bit before being approached by a few female prostitutes. They whisper a few things to Dallas as Benz stands to the side and looks around. He turns his head towards my direction, noticing me staring as a small smile forms over his face. A felt my heart flutter a bit, making me smile back at the blonde stripper. He looks over at Mr. Patterson, sitting whimpering happily as Sophia smiles and wipes his tears with a tissue. Benz looks back at me before sending a wink and wide smile.