Chapter 18

Harry POV

* KNOCK KNOCK *

"Harry! Wake up! It's your turn to make breakfast today!"

I groaned, furrowing my eyebrows as I rub my face with my hand

I groaned, furrowing my eyebrows as I rub my face with my hand. The sunlight dimmed through the curtains of my window, my room still pretty dark. I was about to get up until I felt a heavy weight over my chest. I look down and noticed messy blonde hair. I place my hand over their head, moving the blonde locks back as I saw that Benz was still sound asleep, with dry tears over his cheeks.

Poor lad, he had a rough night

Poor lad, he had a rough night. For some reason, he just looked so peacefully. I didn't want to wake him, so I slowly moved his arms away from my waist, gently moving his body so I could stand up from the bed. Successfully, I stood up and pulled the blanket up more to cover him. I tiptoed over the door, quietly stepped out of the room before closing it. I sighed of relief, wiping the sweat off my forehead. Now that was a lot of work.

"Morning Harold!" Eleanor smiles, stepping out of Louis's room in her PJs.

"Good morning. Where's Lou?"

"He's in the kitchen with Hero. Is Benz awake yet? He should join us for breakfast"

"Eh no, he's not. I rather not wake him either, he didn't sleep well last night"

"How come?"

"He had some kind of night terror, he wouldn't stop screaming or kicking his feet. I didn't know what to do so I woke him up"

"Oh my god, that sounds awful. Is he okay now?" She frowns, looking at my bedroom door.

"Now he is, he's sleeping finally. But I'm not going to lie, that scared me shitless"

"Well whatever happened to him, must've really affect the poor boy. How sad"

"I know" I sighed, running my fingers through my curls. And it's all Paul's fault.

"Well I'll let you freshen up in the bathroom, see you at the kitchen"

"Yeah" I nodded, making my way inside the bathroom.