5.

Nick: stop defending her so much, she's sexy, I know...but forget about her, she's not that relevant

Joe: I don't care if she is or isn't relevant for all of you, but for me, she is...I already told you but I repeat, I won't be playing with her name, right? I still consider her my best friend and nothing could ever change that...and Nick, talk one more time like that about her and you'll be sorry

DEMI P.O.V.: I entered the kitchen ready to have breakfast when my phone lighted up. I stared at it.

"Nick Jonas liked your most recent post"

I laughed angrily and took my phone. Went to Twitter and wrote.

"Okay, it's okay if you need my fame to keep your shit together...but stop playing the 'best friends forever' game...you left and now there's no change you'll be back"

I closed Twitter and sat on my couch eating cereals. I was zapping the tv when I saw him.

Reporter: a source that works on the label said that the 'recent put back together' band is in danger. They could be splitting again due to an 'unfinished problem' that involves two of them. The source said they've been fighting a lot recently apparently because of an old tiny bad blood between them. We're not sure of what will happen but please stay together, we all love you.

Demi: oh yeah, drama queens (I laughed angrily but stopped)

How is he? What's he doing? Is he happy? Is he safe? Hydrated? Eating well? Sleeping enough? Is he in peace?....why do I even care? He left too. Yeah, right, he left too but he was always present through someone. He showed me that he cared. He was with me even when he wasn't physically.

I grabbed my phone again and went to Twitter (personal).

"I wonder if you think about me the way I do...I miss you and I know you're not the one to blame right now...I just wish you had the nerve to move for me, cause I won't go after you now, but you can always come here...you're always welcome"

I looked down at my dogs and a smile appeared on my face cause I remember him.

God, how much I miss you, you're my best friend. I need you. And appreciate you a lot. Just wish you could hear my thoughts. Just wish you came here. Just wish you could visit me, cause I really do need you. Yes, Joseph. You.