20.

DEMI P.O.V.: I went home that night and thought about Joe...I know I shouldn't but...we touched lips again and...wow.

The next day I woke up, packed my things for the day and went to the yatch where the party was already started.

Joe: hey you!

Demi: Jonas! (I hugged him and said hi to everyone)

Priyanka: Demi, come sit here (I nodded and sat next to her, on her other side was Nick) tell me, have you ever been on one of this?

Demi: yes, it's so cool and fun and great (I smiled at her)

Priyanka: there's a little pool, we could go it...what do you think?

Demi: umm, I'm not really a pool girl

Priyanka: liar, I've seen your pics on Instagram in pool and wow

Demi: yea but...some days I'm not confident enough to do it

Priyanka: oh...well, you should (she stood up, took her dress off in front of everyone and jumped into the pool)

Demi: she's beautiful Nick, congrats (he looked at me and nodded) okay umm, sorry (I walked into the bathroom of the yatch and looked at myself in the mirror when I was in my bikini) why do I have to eat so much? I'm like...a whale or something like that (I sighed ans someone knocked on the door) just one second!

Joe: oh, it's you...okay, I'll wait here (I smiled and walked out of the bathroom covering my body with a towel) going to the pool?

Demi: umm, maybe I don't know

Joe: have fun (when he closed the bathroom door my towel was there so it was now on the floor and I was uncovered, just in my bikini) ups sorry Dems (he gave me the towel) here

Demi: thanks

Joe: why are you using that?

Demi: cause I look like a whale when I'm not covering my body (he smiled)

Joe: I don't think so...let me see (he took the towel out of my hands and looked at me with a sweet smile in his lips)

Demi: what?

Joe: you look...awesome,really (he smiled) believe in me...you really look good on that

Demi: fine then (I gave him the towel and smiled) I'm gonna go

Joe: you better, have fun there

Demi: yea, I will

I walked out of there and smiled big...wasn't he the cutest? No, stop it Demi!