6.

JOE P.O.V.: I walked into my house.

Joe: Soph, are you here? Hello? (I walked to our bedroom and saw a note)

"Sorry baby, I had to leave to work, I'll be filming all night and probably all day tomorrow. I love you."

I smiled and took a quick bath before going to bed. I rested there some seconds closing my eyes. I tried to sleep but I couldn't, so I grabbed my phone. Nothing new in Instagram. Nothing new in Whatsapp. Nothing new in Twi...wait a sec.

"I wonder if you think about me the way I do...I miss you and I know you're not the one to blame right now...I just wish you had the nerve to move for me, cause I won't go after you now, but you can always come here...you're always welcome"

I wasn't supposed to see her tweet but it seems like Sophie liked it on purpose. I looked at it some minutes.

It's okay Joe, you know everything is a mess right now with your brothers so this would change nothing...you can do it and nobody has to know. A furtive thing. Only a little word....come on, you're not a coward.

My fingers traveled quickly to Whatsapp, I kept saying "it's okay" in my head while I searched the contact. Suddenly my hands were shaking a bit.

Joe Jonas ~ umm hello 👋

I looked at my text and freaked out. How can I be so stupid? "Umm hello 👋", really? What are you boy? Oh Lord, I'm so dumb. I hate myself now.

My eyes stared firmly at the chat, from one second to another under her name there was a little something that said "on line". My eyes were only there. The ticks turned light blue. "Typing..." "Typing..." "Typing...". I felt anxious and so I closed the chat, I closed the app and I turned off my phone.

Joseph. Why???? You're the most horrible man in the world. She should hate you.

I doubted between going to sleep or turning on my phone again to see her text but...what if she doesn't answer? What if she blocked me? I'm definitely not ready for this.

It's always a good moment to sleep. Never too early.