22.

DEMI P.O.V.: Having Joe up on top of me and kissing my neck with a passion I had never experienced before, I was not able to refuse to be his for one and only night.
His lips rose slowly up my neck with a smile until he reached my mouth. He looked me in the eyes and told me ...

Joe: you will not regret, beauty

And with those words he got rid of the little better sanity that remained in my being. His lips touched mine and for a second I thought I was touching the blue sky. We melted into a hot kiss while my hands sought the edge of his shirt to get rid of it. And so I did, separated from my lips to dedicate me the most beautiful of his smiles, take off his shirt and slip my silk dress over my head leaving me in white lace lingerie.

Joe: My God, you drive me crazy (he laughed sensually and came back to rest on me)

This time we were even closer to each other because my legs were around his waist while he kissed my neck again.

Demi: mmm yea (I moaned in his ear and I felt him at it)

Never in my life would I have imagined myself in this situation with Joseph ... lie, throughout my adolescence I imagined it very often but over the years I forgot my attraction for him.

My hands slid down his toned torso and I unbuttoned his pants getting rid of him leaving both of us in underwear

Joe: baby (he whispered on my lips)

Demi: tell me

Joe: I've always dreamed of fucking you

Demi: do it then

His fingers caressed my back gently and unclasped my bra leaving my tits in sight.

Joe: oh God (he said in a whisper)

His mouth smiled and I went down to lick my nipples. His mouth made me see stars for the first time when he carefully bit my right nipple.

Demi: oh shit...babe

Joe: you like it?

Demi: yea- (I said breathlessly and he kissed my lips again)

His hands took off my tong and he smiled looking at my body. I felt beautiful under his gaze. He made me feel pretty.

Joe: I can't hold it any longer babe (he took off his boxer and positioned himself behind my legs again)

I gasped when I felt his hardness on my crotch and he laughed kissing my lips again.

Demi: fuck me (I whispered on his lips)

Joe: say it louder for me

Demi: fuck me (he nodded and entered on me making me see stars again) oh lord...babe...oh shit...you're so big

Joe: you feel amazing (he started moving in and out of me with passion)

His gaze never left my eyes while moving inside of me. He smiled when I kissed his neck and went up to kiss my lips with the biggest sensuality in the world.

Joe: baby, I'm gonna cum

Demi: do it for me (he started moving even faster and harder and I swear I was about to die)

And I died. I died of pleasure under his body. I felt my legs shaking and I saw stars. I screamed his name and knew this was the best sex of my life.

Demi: Joseph!

Joe: Demi (he groaned when he came inside of me)

Demi: shit (he smiled and laid next to me under the sheets) this is wrong (he looked at me and sat up a little)

Joe: nothing's wrong when it's with you

His lips kissed me for the last time.

Joe: I loved doing it with you tonight...you're my one (he whispered as he fell sleep)

I smiled knowing that I just had sex with him but then...the truth hit me. And hard. I was a slut. A bitch. I made him cheat on Sophie.

I got up, took my clothes, got dressed quickly and left the yatch. I ran to my car and drove to my house. Once there I entered into the bath and cried for feeling nasty and a bad person.