35.

DEMI P.O.V.: the next three hours were probably the worst in the week. I was throwing up just like the other day but this time I had to push myself to prepare my suitcases to head back home. I looked at my belly while laying in bed and sighed.

Demi: if we're gonna do this, we need to get along, okay? (I whispered touching my belly) please

Some minutes later y was already at the hall with sunglasses on, a bottle of water and an apple on my hands.

Priyanka: hey

Demi: hey you

Priyanka: how are you?

Demi: I'm fine, thanks. What about you?

Priyanka: I'm fine too (she smiled at me and Nick got out of their bedroom)

Nick: Dem

Demi: Nick

Nick: is everything okay? (I nodded slightly but let him know that I wasn't really okay) do you need something?

Demi: just a bed and some hours to sleep

Nick: don't worry, we have a king trip back home (I nodded and Joe appeared in the hall with his sunglasses on and his suitcases behind him)

Joe: hi guys, everything in order?

Priyanka: yes

Nick: yea

Demi: nope (I said when he looked at me) I'm a little nauseous today...probably something I ate

Joe: do you want me to get you something?

Demi: nevermind, I'll be better in the plane...I need to rest a bit (I looked at the time in my phone and then Joe smiled at me)

An hour later we were already flying back to the USA when I got the need to throw up again. I walked to the bathroom quickly leaving Pri talking alone and felt some knocks on the door.

Demi: yea?

Joe: it's me...everything okay?

Demi: not really, just throwing up. I'll be back in some minutes, don't worry

Joe: sure? I can stay here

Demi: sure Joe, go ahead (I heard a sigh)

Joe: fine, be safe

Demi: I will (I looked at myself in the mirro, put my sunglasses on again and jumped when I left the bathroom cause Denise was right there in front of me)

Denise: Demi

Demi: Denise, hi (I smiled)

Denise: why were you throwing up?

Demi: just something I ate

Denise: you aren't doing it again, are you?

Demi: no, no...I swear it

Denise: okay then...not doing it again and it's the second day

Demi: yea

Denise: you haven't ate that much

Demi: umm (I shrugged and she nodded looking at me)

Denise: is there something you want to tell me?

Demi: tell you? No, of course not. Everything is perfect (I fake a smile and she nodded)

Denise: well, you know where I am if you want to tell me anything later

Demi: yep. I do (she walked into the bathroom and I walked back to my seat)

Priyanka: you okay?

Demi: yea, I had to pee so bad...sorry (we laughed and Joe looked at me from across the hallway)

Joe: (he raised his eyebrows at me asking if I was okay and I nodded smiling slightly but then shook my head) what? (He whispered)

Demi: I'll tell you later (I muttered to him before turning my head back to face Priyanka)