43.

JOE P.O.V.: I was laying on my bed listening to some music when my phone rang. Nick. I hang up but he called again. Worried by his consistency, I took the call.

Joe: what happened?

Nick: she was here

Joe: who?

Nick: Demi, she just left. You really left her alone? It hasn't passed a day since you guys are together in town trying to make your paternity work and she was already crying on my door?

Joe: crying?

Nick: yea..or almost (I sighed)

Joe: did you finish? I wanna sleep

Nick: you don't take naps that usually

Joe: whatever, I have to go, by-

Nick: no, stop it. I'll tell you this just once. We need to be clear with each other. I don't like Demi anymore, I love Pri. I love Demi as my friend and that's all we'll ever be cause I'm over her and she's over me. We got over it. We won't ever fuck again. You hear me? Never. You have to go back to her house and apologize for being a complete idiot. For leaving her alone without any reasonable explanation.

Joe: I gave her my reasons

Nick: I'm not a reason. You're jealous of me. Stop with it. I won't touch her again like I did once. I won't be the father of your baby. I just wanna make sure she's happy and safe and her baby has everything they need. I'm sorry if this bothers you but this is how things will be. I won't see her as anything more than a friend. I'll be there. Always. For my best friend and her baby. And you have nothing to worry about when it comes to me. I'm on another way....she's your if you want her. And you do.

Joe: what?

Nick: you heard me. I love you bro, I won't continue fighting over a girl with you. She's all yours. I'm taken. Remember?

Joe: uhum

Nick: now, she's in her house again. She told me to apologize to you but I won't. You need to go to her house and apologize Joe. She's been worried for you. Really

Joe: okay okay, I will

Nick: perfect (I small smiled)

Joe: I better go now

Nick: tell her I talked to you

Joe: I will. Bye Nick, love ya

Nick: me too, bye