23.

JOE P.O.V.: I woke up feeling one of the biggest headaches of my entire life. Last night must have been wilde I thought to myself. I took a bath and tried to remember last night events but nothing ever came to my mind. I remember having dinner with Demi and that's the last thing I remember. I guess she told me she was leaving. Yeah, that happened.

I was putting on my shoes when I found a bracelet under the bed. I looked at it and didn't recognized it. "Must be from one of the girl that used the room to change into their swimsuits", "probably Danielle's". I saved it in a pocket of my jeans and left the yatch ready to go to the airport.

When I arrived there, my brothers were already waiting for me.

Joe: morning everyone

Kevin: morning boy, how did you sleep?

Joe: apparently I slept well...I don't remember last night's events tho

Danielle: you drank a lot then (we laughed)

Joe: probably...oh, now that I see you girls (I grabbed the bracelet from my pocket and showed it to them) is this yours?

oh, now that I see you girls (I grabbed the bracelet from my pocket and showed it to them) is this yours?

Priyanka: no, not mine

Danielle: not mine neither

Nick: where was that?

Joe: this? (He nodded) under my bed, why?

Nick: I guess I have an idea of whose is that

Kevin: you do?

Nick: I saw one girl in the yatch with it yesterday

Joe: really? Who?

Nick: umm, probably one of our cousins

Joe: oh okay, I'm gonna ask them later (I was saving it agani when Nick grabbed my arm)

Nick: don't worry, I'm gonna see them before you do, I can give it to the owner (I shrugged)

Joe: okay (I gave the bracelet to him and he looked at it pressing his lips before saving it)

Priyanka: we can get into the plane I think, it's almost time

We were in the plane already flying when Nick walked to me and sat next to me with a bottle of water for me.

Joe: wow, thanks (I drank)

Nick: how was last night?

Joe: I told you, I don't remember but I think it was good

Nick: uh huh, and when did Demi left?

Joe: we had dinner and that's the last thing I remember, I think she left after that cause I remember her saying she was leaving (I laughed and he nodded smiling)

Nick: yea, I see...nice...when is she flying to Paris?

Joe: I don't know, probably next week, why?

Nick: nothing (he shrugged) curiosity

Joe: Nick, are you gonna talk with her again some day?

Nick: probably (he smiled)

Joe: when?

Nick: I don't know, when destiny wants to (and with that, he left me alone again and walked to sit with his wife)