26.

DEMI P.O.V.: I went out of the bathroom and Sophie walked to me smiling.

Sophie: hey, are you okay? You look a little pale

Demi: umm, yea yea..don't worry...I'm fine (I tried to smile but failed)

Sophie: you don't look that fine (she touched my arm but Priyanka gtabbed her arm and made her go back to the dance floor)

And I was grateful. I looked to find Denise and Paul and they were with Joe. I walked to them and Denise saw me before the boys.

Denise: Demi, love...are you okay? You look really pale

Demi: I don't feel good enough to stay here...my head and stomach hurts so much (she nodded and Joe looked at me with worried eyes)

Joe: hey, let me see (he touched my forehead looking into my eyes and that made my heart start beating faster) it seems like you have a little bit of fever

Paul: we were leaving already Demi, do you want us to take you too?

Joe: are you really feeling that bad?

Demi: yea...I feel really sick

Denise: you're coming with us then, we need you healthy fr the wedding (I nodded and they started preparing their things to leave)

Demi: Joe...can we talk a little bit? (He nodded and we walked some meters far from them) do you remember the night at the yatch?

Joe: yea, what happens?

Demi: we shouldn't have done it

Joe: why? Did you catch a cold there?

Demi: no...we can be in serious problems

Joe: what? I don't understand what are you saying...what happened? I think I fell asleep just when you left...did we break something or...I just remember the dinner to be honest (he laughed and I closed my eyes)

Demi: don't worry...nothing happened, just...I think I forgot my black card there and I forgot to buy you and Sophie a present for the wedding

Joe: oh, don't worry...we'll be fine, we don't need those things Dems, neglect (I nodded)

Denise: Demi...you coming?

Demi: yes, bye Joe...have a nice night

Joe: you too Dems (he hugged me and I felt like crying)

It was too much.

When we arrived to the hotel Paul went to his room and Denise went with me to mine to make sure I was okay.

Demi: here, thank you for being so lovely with me tonight (she looked at me and grabbed my hands)

Denise: it's okay Demi, we know you since you were a kid practically...you were what? 14?

Demi: I think so

Denise: are you sure you're gonna be okay? You still look pale

Demi: yea...don't worry, I'll take a pill, a bath and I'll go to sleep

Denise: okay...call me if you need something through the night (I smiled and hugged her feeling my tears fighting to be free)

When we got apart she looked me in the eyes and smiled sadly.

Denise: little one, I don't know what's going through your head but...it's gonna be okay, it always is...I hope you feel netter tomorrow...I'm gonna come see you in the morning just in case you aren't feeling fine enough to leave the bedroom

Demi: thank you Denise, really (she nodded and kissed my forehead)

Denise: now, go to sleep, you look tired (I nodded and she left me after saying) you're gonna be okay

Something I'll forever be grateful in life is having such beautiful souls like Selena's mom and family, Denise, Miley's family and Paul and a lot of Jonas' family members to take care and love me in the way they do. Specially the mothers of them (Sel and the Jobros) they've always been like other mothers to me.