50.

JOE P.O.V.: when I woke up the next morning I instantly remembered last night. A big smile appeared on my face and I turned around to see Demi still sleeping next to me.

I kissed her hand and left the room trying to be quiet and I did it. I was already in the kitchen when my mom entered talking with Nick.

Denise: oh baby, good morning

Joe: morning mom (I smiled at her)

Nick: morning bro

Joe: extraordinary super good morning to you too bro (he looked at me holding a laugh)

Nick: ookay, why so happy?

Joe: you were right

Nick: about?

Joe: Demi...I mean, Demi and I...I kissed her last night and it was one of the best things I've ever done, I swear (I smiled and Nick nodded smiling)

Nick: really? How was it?

Joe: I can't even put it in words...it was...magic (I shrugged) well, she is magic so (I heard a chuckle behind me and I instantly turned red)

Demi: you really think I'm magic? How cute (Nick left the kitchen smiling joining my mom that was in the backyard)

Joe: no, I didn't say that (I turned around and saw her big smile and bright eyes in front of me some meters away)

Demi: I think you did (she nodded chuckling and I laughed)

Joe: fine, you got me

Demi: I'm honestly speechless. I can't believe you think I'm magic (I walked closer to her and held her hand)

Joe: well...I wouldn't have a baby with you if you weren't

Demi: now I feel even more special (she smiled and I nodded)

Joe: you are (I shrugged and she crossed her arms behind my neck)

Demi: I don't think you've ever been this sweet with me before. I like this Joseph

Joe: I don't think we've ever been this close to each other...and I mean it in a spiritual way

Demi: of course (she brushed her nose with mine smiling)

Joe: sorry, I have to (I peaked her lips and she moved her head backwards while I hugged her by her waist and tried to pull her body closer to mine again while we laughed)

Demi: let me go

Joe: nah, gimme a kiss

Demi: I would never! (We laughed and I heard a gasp)

We both looked to our side and saw two little girls with their jaws dropped.

Joe: ohoh (Demi laughed looking at me and I kissed her neck before looking to the girls)

Alena: uncle Joe...what were you doing?

Joe: we were...playing

Valentina: no, you wanted to kiss her (she pointed to Demi and I laughed)

Alena: were you?

Joe: I'm always honest with you...yea, I wanted to kiss her (they half screamed and Demi chuckled behind me) but who can you blame? Look at that beautiful face she has

Demi: oh shut up (she walked to my side and I held her again)/hey, that's not fair

Joe: girls, don't you think she should give me a kiss? (They nodded)

Demi: I don't think so

Alena: kiss him! (She started singing with Valentina)

Demi: mmm, you'll have to pay for it

Joe: as always (I shrugged and she kissed me almost passionately while the girls celebrated)

Demi: you got your want, huh?

Joe: I always do when it's with you (I winked at her and she blushed)

Demi: I'm gonna go get breakfast...wanna come with me?

Joe: I'll see you in two seconds, go ahead (she nodded and left) girls...she's the cutest, isn't she? (They nodded) do you think I should marry her? Cause I think I should

Valentina: yes! We can give you the rings

Alena: yes!!

Joe: one day...hopefully...you will