51.

DEMI P.O.V.: after spending a whole day in Denise and Paul's house, Joe drove me back home. When he parked I looked at him with a smile playing on my lips.

Demi: you can stay today if you want to...I just...don't know (I shrugged and he smiled)

Joe: I would love to but I'll be spending the night with some friends at a club...thanks for inviting me tho (I nodded feeling a little low)

Demi: okay, don't worry

Joe: Demi...is this a problem? Cause I really wanna be good with you and-

Demi: no, it's totally okay...I swear (he made me look at him by pulling my chin up and caressed my cheek)

Joe: tomorrow I'll have to work in the studio with my brothers so we probably won't see each other until after tomorrow

Demi: really? That sucks...I mean (I shrugged) it's cool but...just...nothing (I grabbed my purse and opened the door of the car)

Joe: Dems...

Demi: Joe, it's totally fine. I promise (he nodded and smiled at me)

Joe: don't leave the car without kissing me goodbye

Demi: what? We're just friends

Joe: oh come on, you know so damn well that we- (I pressed my lips with his and he smiled on the kiss)

Every time I closed my eyes while kissing him I felt in heaven. He had a really scary influence in me.

Demi: I should go (he nodded and peaked my lips once again) don't get used to this...we both know I'm not good at lo-

Joe: shut up (I laughed and he kissed my forehead) we'll be fine. I promise we will

Demi: call me tomorrow okay? And have fun tonight

Joe: I will, be safe freckles...and take care of this baby (he put his hand on my belly and I chuckled)

Demi: of course. See ya

Joe: see you. Bye

Demi: goodbye (I gave him one smile more and left the car feeling his stare in my back)

JOE P.O.V.: I was in the club with my boy friends when my phone started ringing. I looked at it a little high from alcohol. Demi.

I walked to the bathroom and took the call.

Joe: hey freckles (I said smiling like an idiot)

X: Joe, where are you? (I heard someone sobbing)

Joe: who's there?

Nick: it's me, Nick

Joe: what are you doing with her phone?

Nick: you need to come to the hospital...Demi was hit by a car...we still don't know anything about her condition

Joe: what?