25.

NICK P.O.V.: I was talking with Joe about our kids days when I saw Demi walking...well, almost like running to the bathroom.

Joe: Nick! Do you remember that time when-

Nick: I'll be back...just a minute (he nodded and I went to the girl's bathroom)

I waited til it was empty and entered. Everything was silence and the party's music until I heard it. She was throwing up. I closed my eyes and shook my head waiting for her to come out.

Some seconds later I heard the was running and she came out. She looked at herself in the mirror and I saw the worry in her eyes as she did it. She washed her face and mouth and then, I walked next to her so she could see me through the mirror.

Demi: Nick...

Nick: I never thought you could do it

Demi: what are you talking about?

Nick: why were you throwing up?

Demi: something I ate probably

Nick: really?

Demi: yea, I'm not doing it again Nick, I promise

Nick: I wasn't thinking about it in that way...you forgot this in the yatch (I showed her a bracelet that I gave her when we started the Future Now Tour that I thought she stopped wearing)

Demi: oh, where did you find it? I've been looking for it a whole week

Nick: it was at the yatch...I didn't know you use it still

Demi: it's my favorite and I'm not bad with you so yeah, why wouldn't I use it?

Nick: no reason at all...

Demi: where was it? I don't remember where I left it

Nick: must have fell from your arm when you changed your clothes cause it was at Joe's bedroom (her eyes opened wide and she ran to the bathroom again before starting throwing up again)

I walked to the cubicle with her when I heard footsteps and closed the door behind me.

Sophie: this party is beautiful, I can't wait for the wedding

Priyanka: me neither...I'm ready, we can go (I heard footsteps again and the door closing. Silence again)

I looked down and saw Demi looking at me with a worried and sad look on her eyes.

Nick: did you use protection?

Demi: I don't kn-

Nick: Demi...did you and Joe use a condom the night at the yatch? (She shook her head and started crying)

Demi: I'm sorry, I wasn't strong enough to say no to him

Nick: that's not what matters now

Demi: everything matters Nick

Nick: did you have your period this month? (She cried even louder)

Demi: no (she whispered and started throwing up again)

Nick: you were really heated today, and the popsicle urgency, the water, the tired mood, now throwing up...

Demi: I don't need you to say it

Nick: did you take a test?

Demi: no, I just realized it when I threw up for the first t- (and there she was. Throwing up again) it can't be...it can't be possible Nick...not now (she started crying again and I shook my head looking at her)

Nick: you have to take a test tonight

Demi: I don't know where to buy one

Nick: are you here with any of your friends? In Paris (She shook her head sobbing and I nodded) okay...go to the hotel...when the party is over I'm gonna go to your room with a test for you

Demi: it's not nece-

Nick: that's what we're gonna do (she small smiled to me and I left the bathroom)