24.

DEMI P.O.V.: one week after that night I was walking down the plane's stairs. My face hurted from the embarrassment I was feeling being there. But the wedding was in 3 days and all the big events were starting.

I entered to the hotel were everyone was staying and they saw me.

Sophie: Demi! (She hugged me) how are you?

Demi: fine...and you?

Sophie: awesome

Demi: that's good to know (Priyanka walked to me and hugged me tightly)

Priyanka: I'm happy you're here now

Demi: I'm happy you're here too

Joe: hey buds (he hugged me and I smelled his scent that clearly made me remember the night we had three days ago)

Demi: hi

Joe: is everything okay?

Demi: I don't know Joe (I whispered to him and he looked at me with a confused expression)

Joe: why?

He didn't remember it...well, that made me feel better to be honest.

Demi: my head hurts, just that

Joe: oh, well, now we're going to the pool party so let's forget about the ache and go party, okay?

Demi: mhm (I nodded)

After I changed into my clothes I went to the lobby where everyone was waiting for me.

Joe: ready?

Demi: yea (we climbed into the limo and we went to a big house with a pool)

The party started and everyone  were doing their things while I just sat next to the pool in the shadow because I was feeling heated. It was really hot. At least for me, it was.

I saw Nick looking at me from the distance and then he looked away.

What is he looking at?

Around two hours later I went to eat something into the house and found Priyanka and Nick there. There were fruits, salad things and a lot of chocolate but I couldn't find a popsicle. A pink fucking popsicle.

Priyanka: what are you looking for?

Demi: umm, a popsicle...a pink popsicle (she smiled)

Priyanka: is it so necessary? I think I saw one or two outside

Demi: really? I didn't find one

Priyanka: I'm gonna see if I find one

Demi: thank you (I was feeling heated still in the house, I started drinking water desperately and Nick kept looking at me) the weather is killing me

Priyanka: Demi, I found it! (I smiled and hugged her)

Demi: thank you so much, you don't know how much I wanted this

Priyanka: it's nothing girl, anytime

Demi: thanks (they left the room and I stood there trying to fight the weather until we went back to the hotel)

I slept almost the rest of the afternoon since 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. because we had a dinner together in a restaurant. It was the white party.

I put on a beautiful white short dress and had my hair up. I smiled to myself in the mirror and went to the lobby where only Nick and Pri were.

Demi: hey

Priyanka: hey you look beautiful Demi

Demi: thanks, you do too...I'm not feeling too pretty today tho

Priyanka: why not?

Demi: don't know...must be the hormones

Priyanka: I'm with you in that one (Nick looked at me thinking) what happens love?

Nick: nothing, I was just thinking

Sophie and Joe arrived some minutes later to the lobby with Dani and Kevin and we all went to the party's place. The party started and everyone started eating and dancing and having fun while I sat watching them.

Priyanka: wanna dance?

Demi: umm, I don't know...I'm not really in the mood right now, maybe later

Priyanka: okay (she left and went to dance with Sophie while Joe, Nick and other boys talked in the balcony)

Denise: hey, do you want one Dem? (She offered me a hot dog)

Demi: umm, okay (she gave it to me and smiled)

Denise: are you okay?

Demi: yes...just a little tired

Denise: fine, if you feel bad just tell me and Paul and I will take you to the hotel

Demi: yea, don't worry and thanks (she smiled and left me eating the hot dog while Nick looked at me from far)