Plot

Honey

"Ouu shit daddy yess right there. Right thereee." I moaned out. I struggled to keep the perfect arch in my back because he was killing my shit. "You like that daddy dick? don't you?" Monty asked pounding every inch he had into me from behind.

"Yes I love that daddy dick, baby I love it" I yelled. He slide out of me and turned me around, putting his dick right into my mouth. I deep throated it and jacked him off at the same time. Makes him cum every time. I went faster and faster until he came all over my face.

"Fuck" he mumbled under his breath. I got up to go get my clothes. "What you doing? we not done." Monty said with a smirk on his face. I turned around and he bent me back over. I arched my back and waited for him to slide back in.

20 minutes later.

After we finished, I got up and went to take quick a shower since I was about to leave. I spent a night here cause I didn't wanna stay home and watch Jaden & Mj bad asses. But I still had to go to school. So when I got out the shower I went back to his room after getting dressed.

"Where the fuck is you going?" Monty asked sparking a blunt. "School nigga. Where the fuck else?" I replied pulling my phone out to take a picture. I looked good. When I got done I turned around and seen him laughing. "What's funny?" I asked scrunching up my face. "You know you ain't got no ass right" he managed to say between his laughter.

"Hmm. Well that's cause you ain't doing yo job right. Fuck nigga." I said laughing. He stopped laughing and looked at me with a straight face "Stop playing with me Honey." He said. "I'm just kidding baee." I said laughing. Monty ran over and pulled me onto his lap. "You look pretty." He said. "I know. You don't have to tel me that." I said getting up and walking to the mirror. He came up behind me and pushed me into the wall. After about three minutes of us play fighting, he finally got up and drove me to school.

We pulled up to my school and I gave Monty a kiss. "I'll see you later baby." I said. "Alright see you later." He said. Before I got out he grabbed me by my arm. "Aye lil girl, you bet not post them pictures you was taking earlier." He said. I couldn't help but smile. "You is not my daddy Monty" I said pulling away.

"Yeah aight, that's not what you was sayin this morning when I was all up in that. And i'm not playing, don't post that shit Honey." Monty said in a stern voice. Like that was supposed to scare me. I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. He know he be doing too damn much.

Honey जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें