Chapter Ten.

Halloween Night
Honey Point Of View

"Keshaaaa, you is not taking my nephews trick or treating in that!" I said examining her costume. She had on sum tight ass shorts with a shirt that basically had her titties out.

"You sholl muhfucking right i'm not. They ass getting dropped off at daycare. They got sum type of halloween party overnight." She said fixing her hair. "Ohhh, so where you going?" I said smirking. "Stay out of grown folks business" She said in a kiddy voice.

I swear Kesha act so childish sometimes. "Tete i'm a super hero." Mj said running towards me. They both looked so cute I could eat them up. They almost make me want one ALMOST. "Don't you look cute!" I said kissing all over his face, I then went to Jaden and did the same thing.

"If y'all want sum candy y'all better come on." Kesha said. Mj ran to the car and I helped put Jaden in his car seat. "Have fun tonight baby sis." Kesha said. "Trust me I will." I said winking. "Not too much fun i'm not ready to be a tete." She said walking out. "Yeah OOOOOKAY" I thought to myself.

Kesha Point Of View

After dropping the kids off, I pulled up to Mj's dad house. "He's gonna love me." I thought to myself. I got out the car and went to knock. He opened the door surprised. "Where my son?" he said looking around. "I thought we could have sum alone time." I said walking in.

"Kesha,make up yo mind. You say you want me to spend time with him and then when I want to step up you don't bring him." He said getting a little angry. "Baby calm down." He signed.

I know what would help him relax. I untied my shirt, revealing the rest of my titties. Then went to give him a lap dance. After grinding and twerking on him for a while I felt him getting rock hard. So I pulled my shorts off, and his pants.

He was free balling. I led him to his bedroom and he bent me over his dresser, opening it first to get out a condom. "I'm on birth control you don't need it." I whispered. He slid in raw and my soul left my body. He didn't go easy at all. He started pounding my shit as soon as he stuck it in.

I felt my back breaking and knew I wouldn't be able to walk in the morning. He pulled out and I got on my knees and went to work. I knew for a fact I had good head game, I mean i've never gotten a complaint. I always made sure that it was nice and sloppy, just how he likes it.

I started off by licking the tip, and spitting on it, while slowly jacking him off. Then I would go faster and faster. His eyes was damn near going to the back of his head. Then I would go ape shit crazy.

bobbing my head up and down, basically deep throating his shit. I had no gag reflexes. And for the kicker, I would always let him cum in my mouth while swallowing too, and that's after I finish it off with me sucking the life out of his balls.

"Damn girl, you sholl know how to get a nigga tired." He said turning the tv on. I told you, I never got. a complaint."Yeah I know, But um..can I stay the night?" I kind of whispered. If he woulda kicked me out I woulda been real salty. "Yeah.. you can stay."He said. My face lit up. After all we been through, I feel like we were getting better, and growing closer. I should tell honey. She's definitely gonna wanna know.

SOOOOO

Kay guys listen. I didn't update because I was kinda having writers block. But yayyy it's gone. This was just a chapter to get me back in my groove😁 So baby next chapter gon be GOOD GOOD. and ima make it long for y'all too😘 My spring break coming to a end so ima try to make a big bang before I gotta go back to school, hopefully I continue the book 😬 but kay guys, enjoy this chapter and get ready for the next😘