Chapter Fifteen.

Two Weeks Later
Honey Point Of View.

Today I plan on just chilling in the house. These last two weeks been stressful as hell and I just need a break from everything and everybody. I haven't talked to Jameson since that whole party situation happened but it's probably for the best. Me and Monty relationship been a little better, and we working on getting back right. So i'm just focusing on me and him right now.

"Hey girl." Kesha said coming to sit on my bed. "Hey. How you been doing sis?" I asked.
"I'm real good. What about you? You didn't even go out or nun this weekend." She said touching my hand. Kesha could always tell when something was wrong with me. And I could tell when sum was wrong with her too. "i'm okay. I'm just tryna get through the days." I said. I really didn't wanna go into full detail.

"Well how you and Monty doing ?" She asked. "We actually doing good." I said smiling. "Oh that's good. Just don't go having no babies." She said half laughing half serious. "Girl i'm not don't worry. I said. "Mhmmm" She replied, walking out the room. I was bored so I turned on the TV to look for something to watch and I got a text from Aaliyah.

Liyah pooh: hey girly.

Me: Hey

Liyah pooh: what you doing

Me: nothin just chillin.

Liyah pooh: oh. wanna go to the mall or sum?

Me: i'm not feelin that good. maybe tomorrow

Liyah pooh: oh okay.

I do not feel like dealing with Aaliyah. For one, she keeps tryna get all in me Monty's business just so she can run back and tell everybody. And for two she keep tryna make me talk to Jameson and I don't wanna do that. I feel bad enough about how things went down and talking to him will make it worse.

I just wish everybody else understood that. Jason keeps telling me that Monty ain't a good dude and he's no good for me. He's only saying that because he just wants me to be with Jameson. I chose who I wanted to be with and they don't wanna accept it, so I'll just distance myself from all of them til they get over it.

Aaliyah Point Of View.

"I did ask. She claim that she sick so that's on her. I'm done kissing her ass." I said. I was on facetime with Jay and he told me to check up on Honey and see if she wanted to hang out. "Liyah that's yo girl, if she gon tell anybody what's wrong with her it's gone be you. just try again." He said looking away from the game.

Ugh. These last two weeks with Honey been hell. Ever since what happened between Monty and Jameson she been acting real funny with everybody. Plus, we barely see or talk to each other out of school cause she always with Monty. I get that she tryna work on they relationship and all but it seem like she just said fuck me, and all her other friends too.

I care about her so much, and I want her to be okay. She just really been rubbing me the wrong way and I ain't feeling it at all. "I tried and tried. It's yo turn. She care about you just as much as she care about me. So maybe she'll listen to you too. Just don't come off the wrong way, and don't bring Jameson into it. It'll just piss her off more." I said to Jason.

Him and Honey ain't been on good terms either. I think she distancing herself from him cause him and Jameson so close, but that shouldn't matter. That's suppose to be her brother. "I don't know Liyah. I mean you kno she ain't really fucking with me right now. She not gone listen to me. I know it. It would be a waste of time. Just try to talk to her more tomorrow at school." He said.