Chapter Thirteen.

Honey point of view

Me and Nyla set everything up for the sleepover and we just ordered some pizzas and wings. "They always gotta be late for something." I said to Nyla. The sleepover started at 9 and it's 9:33. So far it was just me and Ny. "Girl some of them here now." She said looking out the window. I got up to go unlock the door. Of course Aaliyah ass was with Jay and Jameson. "Hey y'all." I said opening the door. "Y'all niggas don't listen I said wear pajamas." I said looking at they outfits and shaking my head. "These are pajamas" Aaliyah said taking off her coat. "Right I got on pajamas too." Jay said.

"Me too" Jameson added. "No y'all don't. Jason you didn't even try but whatever." I said as we all went to the living room. Everybody was just chilling and talking, then the food came. "Somebody go get the door." I said "I'll get the door but I'm not paying." Aaliyah said getting up. "I got it." Jason said following her. He paid the man and grabbed the food out his hands and went to set it on the table. Everybody got up and started fixing their plates. "Dang honey you the smallest person in here and got the most food on yo plate." Jason said.

"I'm tryna get thick nigga." I said sticking my tongue out. "Well baby you doing it wrong cause that ain't how I got thick. Jameson you ain't doing yo job right." Nyla said laughing. Oh my God I can't believe she said that. In front of everybody at that. Jameson starting smiling but stopped himself real quick. He's acting weird now that I think about it. I went into my room and texted him.

Me: Come here.

Jameson: nah just come back in here.

Okay that was weird as fuck but okay. I'm not gone chase him tonight i'm tryna have fun. I went back into the living room and Glizzy and nahmir was walking in. "Honey, Mehki said can he come? He down the street at Dylan house." Nyla said.Mehki was this gay boy from our school, he was hella cool. We call him barbie cause he so damn boujee. "Of course he can come he know he don't have to ask." I said.

We was waiting on him to get here cause he was bringing the speaker. While everybody talked and ate their food I was thinking about where i'm at with Monty and where I wanna be with Jameson. I don't like how Monty been treating me lately and I think ima end it. It's just we got so much history and I don't know if i'm ready to throw all of that away.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard "GET HYPE HOES THE THICK BITCH HAS ARRIVED." I turned around and it was obviously Mehki extra ass. I was tryna get hype but I couldn't. I had too much on my mind. But all that shit went out the door when I heard my favorite twerk song playing. I waited for it to say "Now this song for all my good pussy having ass bitches." That was my cue. Me and Nyla got up and said the next part at the same time "If you know you got that motherfucking snappa hoe, got that nigga wrapped around yo finger hoe, then this mother fucking song is for you bitch.

"Shake that ass bitchhh. Make it rumble." I said throwing it back while nyla slapped my ass hyping me up. "And if that ass fat enough he gon stumble." I said as I started hyping up Nyla and Mehki. Mehki pulled out his money cause he knew this was my part "And if I fuck with him he got commas." My shit started moving while Mehki threw all his money on me. "Period bitch!" Aaliyah said recording me and mehki. I seen Jameson looking like he was getting mad. "Got this hood ass nigga, wrapped around my finger cause this pussy so good!" Nyla said while she was on Glizzy twerking all up on him. Yeah that's real nice. I was getting hot so I went to go get so water.

Jason followed me into the Kitchen. "Dang Honey, why you ain't twerking on my mans like you is on that Barbie nigga." He said getting a water bottle. "I don't see Aaliyah twerking on you so shut up hoe." I said laughing. "You ain't tryna fight tho." He said putting up his fists. Me and Jason be fighting all the time, His hits be feeling like fucking bricks. "Go fight Aaliyah pussy I'm tired." I said walking back out cause I heard another one of my songs playing. This was one of the only songs that turnt Aaliyah the fuck up.

"It's the Speaker Knockerz. Ima throw this money like a free throw. Arch ya back put ya hands on ya knees hoe." I seen her face starting to light up and she came next to me "Bestie you know this my shit." She said tryna whisper in my ear. "Girl go have fun then. See look at Mehki." She turned around and Mehki was throwing all ass. Mehki ass is fatter than mine and I am Beyond jealous. "Throw that shit bitch!" I yelled. Liyah was tryna do that lil one leg twerk. "You know yo part coming up girl." I said. She looked at me and smiled while she rolled her eyes.

Gone and bounce that ass yeah for this cash yeah, can you make it clap yeah for a stack yeah, i wanna see you twerk yeah put in work yeah. take off yo shirt yeah go berserk yeah. split on a dick yeah do a trick yeah. Aaliyah hit a full split and started twerking. Everybody was so shocked except me. I know if you wanna see Aaliyah Ja'niece Carter act up then you need to play freak hoe, or A slow twerk song. Since i'm a good sister, ima make sure I play twerkaholic so Jason can get a lap dance.

She got up and was tryna hide, nah sis do what you was just doing. "I can't believe I just did that." She said laughing "You did that bitch." I said high fiving her. "Oh my god was Jay looking?" she whispered. "Bitch look at him right now. He still shook right now go talk to him." I said pointing towards him. His mouth was dropped. "Bitch fuck no how bout you go talk to Jameson." she said.

We both shut up. Mehki ugly ass gave Nahmir the speaker so they playing gang banging ass music. I'm not complaining tho cause I was rapping all the words right along with em. "Mehki why the hell you give it to him?" Liyah said. "Cause I seen his dick print and at that point Fat mama took over she gave it to him not me." he said. Mehki is such a mess I swear. they turned the music off and everybody started rolling up.

The mood set a lil different and I thought it was the perfect time to play that lil song. I waited til Jason was for sure high. And Liyah was just high enough to do it. but before I could turn it on somebody was already playing body party. I didn't even have to tell Aaliyah to go over to Jason because she was already grinding on him to the music. Nyla and glizzy was basically in my room fucking. And Nahmir was knocked out in my bathtub, While mehki sat in the kitchen rolling up another blunt. So, Since Jameson wasn't fucking with me I went to go lay down in Kesha room.

Ding ding ding

Jameson: Wyd?

Me: Nothing..

The door opened and there was Jameson. "Hey." He said awkwardly sitting down on the bed. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked. I wanted to jump to the point. He was acting different and I wanted to know why. "I just been chillin on you cause you got a nigga and shit. Ion wanna mess that up" He said. "Are you serious? You were not acting like that last night when you was eating my pussy." I said with a straight face. He started laughing. "You ain't even have to go there." He said.

Everytime he laughs I feel my heart skip a beat. I know that's corny but it's the truth. At this point I wanted to risk it all. "I've been thinking about ending things with him." I said. "It's just hard you kno? But I see where you coming from, you don't wanna be played with, I get that.." I said fidgeting with my fingers. "That's all you had to say. Once you done playing with that nigga i'll be here." He said grabbing my thigh. "So what are we for now?" I asked. "Shh." He said. He started kissing on my neck again. He was slowly figuring out all my weak spots. Things were getting good and I started getting wet. I got up to go lock the door but someone walked in. "Honey who the fuck is this?" It. Was. Monty.

I wasn't really feeling this chapter but I'll come harder next time.