Chapter Thirty.

Jameson

"Yeah Aaliyah ass just hung up on me. They Probably going to sleep." Jason said picking his controller back up. Him and Jameson was on the game. Nahmir was on the floor knocked out. He had been hanging out with them so much lately because Gerald been acting distant and he don't really mess with Justin no more.

"Man we shoulda stayed." Jameson said. "She said she didn't want her moms to start tripping." Jason said. They weren't used to having rules over Honey's house. "Yeah but they let Mehki stay so why the fuck we couldn't?" Jameson said. "Man now you know he don't count." Jay said laughing. "Yeah you right." Jameson said cracking up.

"I seen you and Liyah today. Y'all look good together." Jameson said. He kept his eyes on the tv screen while saying it. "Thanks man. That's my baby for real." Jason said smiling just at the thought of her. Just thinking about his baby did something to him. "Let me find out she got my nigga in love already." Jameson said pushing him. "That nigga is sprung." Nahmir said sitting up.

"Man both y'all can shut y'all bitch ass up. Jameson you need to be worrying bout what's up with you and Honey." Jason said. He didn't want them to think he was whipped. Nahmir laughed at how he was tryna snap. "Man that's her she got a nigga chasing her and shit." Jameson said rubbing the back of his neck. Nahmir started laughing again.

Jameson looked over at him. "And Nigga ion know why you laughing. You ain't even got no hoes." He said. Nahmir looked at him like he was crazy. "Mannn Ian chasing these bitches. They only want one thing from me."He said shaking his head.

"Nah man you just picking the wrong females. Find you a good girl." Jason said. Jameson modded his head in agreement. "It's gone be hard tho. Cause these Detroit hoes quick to get with a nigga just cause he making money." Jay said. "I know. That's why I'm not interested in none of these females at all. Especially after Amber. I'll neva trust a bitch again." Nahmir said pulling out a blunt.

"Aw yeah I forgot about her." Jason said. "Who is Amber?" Jameson asked confused. "My ex bitch. We was together for a year and she still tried to set a nigga up. Shit crazy." Nahmir said shaking his head. "Damn that's fucked up." Jameson said shaking his head. "Yeah. That's why my mind on getting money. I'll worry bout all that other shit later." Nahmir said.

Jameson looked down at his phone and seen he had another text from Briona. "Shit." he mumbled. She kept blowing up his phone like she was his bitch. "What?" Jay said being nosy. "Man so you know the senior briona?" Jameson asked. "Yeah she brown skin and got them big ass titties?" Jay said. "Nah that's the junior Briona." Jameson said. "Ohhhhh you talking bout that thick ass bitch that got them red braids? Yeah I definitely know her." Jay said. "Don't make me tell Liyah. And yeah that bitch." Jameson said getting mad just thinking about her. But he had nobody to blame but himself, he was the one who led her on.

Jason and Nahmir started laughing. "Damn why she gotta be a bitch?" Jason asked. Jameson signed. "Man I fucked her a couple times and now she fucking tripping. She told me from the beginning she only wanted to fuck and now she talking bout getting in a relationship." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Was she a virgin?" Nahmir asked. Jason looked at him waiting on a answer. "Yeah man." Jameson said putting his head down in.

Jason and Nahmir both started shaking their heads. "Dude are you stupid?" Jason said. "Yeah you messed up." Nahmir said laughing. "Dude she told me she wasn't tryna make a big deal out of it and she just wanted to get it over with. That's all." Jameson said. "And you believed it? Females always say that and when you crack they get clingy as hell." Jason said. "Right. She ain't getting over you no time soon my guy." Nahmir said. Jameson signed because he knew they was right. In the moment he was thinking with his dick and not his head. Now he had to deal with this girl trying to be with him.